OMEGA SARDINES

This story is from my Films book.

A/N
Cute jin
Omega jin

*******
Seokjin was looking at the can of sardines. That saids omega sardines. And he wondered, does fish can also have an omega?

His rice is ready for the fish that was in front of him.

"Omega, are you all omega?" HE innocently said.

"Uh! Your not so lucky aren't you? Your all pitiful. You didn't even find your alpha. You didn't felt love. I feel so sorry for you. You all end up dead. I really don't know if I can eat my co-omega" seokjin sigh.

A tear drop begun to fell on his checks. His mate smell the sour scent of his mate. So he rush towards their dinning area. And their he saw his mate was crying. So bad.

"What happened" said the panicking mate.

Then seokjin turn around to look at his mate.

"Tae2x" he cried as he hug him.

"What happened?" Taehyung said as he rub his mate back.

"I pity those omega, they didn't find their mate then they, end up dead. I don't want to be like them" seokjin sobbed as he pointed at the can of sardines.

Taehyung, doesn't know how to react.

"Sardines" he said

"Yes, that sardines is made from omega fishes" seokjin explain.

Then Taehyung can't hold his laugh.

"Hahahaha, your so funny baby. This sardines doesn't have omega in it, it's just the brands name" Taehyung explain.

Seokjin break the hug and look at his alpha.

"Isn't it, called omega sardines, because the sardines in the can are all omega"

"No baby, it's just the brand" Taehyung assured his mate.

Seokjin started to laugh. " So silly of me, I will eat you little fishy. My jungkook wants sardines for breakfast" said seokjin as he pour the sardines at the bowl.

Taehyung can't help smile at his pregnant mate. His 2 months pregnant and this might be because of hormones. But his mate is really innocent even if his not a pregnant.