FOLKLORE~taejin*

This is base on the folklore I know

This will be a short story like shinigami.

Hope you all enjoy.

******

TAEHYUNG POV

"Are we dare yet hyung." Ask jungkook that is super hungry. He and his other two friends.

"Yes, the town is near." Said jimin who is busy watching the gps map.

"You said that almost 10times already, and yet were in the middle of nowhere."

"Shhh. Jk be patient." I Said as i drive.

"But I'm hungry." Said jk.

"Eat this, I throw a sandwich to jk and jk happily munching on it.

And they reach there destination, the town.

"Let's go to their. Jimin pointed some who is playing sport near them. The two go out the car while taehyung find a parking space. After he park the car he walk to were jk and jimin standing.

Then someone caught my eyes, am I dreaming. His totally my type.

What the f*** he sees me looking at him

What the f*** he sees me looking at him. I tough he's gonna snob me but he didn't, he smile at me.

And I can't believe his gonna come this way.

"Hi I'm seokjin." I'm shock cause he offer his hand for a handshake. I swear I'm the luckies man right now.

"Are you a tourist? he said with a smile on his face.

"Do you like fiesta?

"Not really, I was drag here by my friend." I said as we walk

Then I didn't notice I'm in the middle of the forest.

"Where are we.?

"In my house" he pointed the large mansion.

"Wow, I didn't notice your house before." I said he just smile. I follow him as he walk towards the house

We enter the house or should I say mansion. Then I was blown away by their mansion it looks like an 5 star hotel.
He lead me to the dinning table, wow there is a lot dishes in their very long table.

"Wow, there so many food. Were is your visitors?

"They will be here later." I just nod. I seated.

"Dig in," he said and he place black rice in front of me.

"What is that? I ask

"It is the delicacy of this town, you should try it." I shake my head.

"No I'm fine, I'm not hungry." I said.

"NO EAT IT" he shout.

"No, I said I'm not hungry. I trow the plate in my right side.

I turn to face seokjin and I see he has red eyes. I got scared, and run for my life he try to catch me. I didn't know how many hours I'm running but at last I found the end of the forest. I run and I run I didn't notice I have many bruises in my body, but it doesn't stop me from running. Until I see my friends.

"hyung were you been, why you have so many bruises in your body.?

"Did you incounter him? Ask jimin. I nod.

"We better go home, I will drive."

We get out from that town and we will never coming back there ever.

Jimin said there is a folklore there, if you catch there attention they will lead you to there place and they will feed you black rice. If you eat that rice you will be stuck there forever. Good thing I didn't eat that rice.

The end.

*****

So good night everyone

Thanks for reading

Do you want a shorter version of one shot like this
Or
Longer version like my other stories