🧜PINK TAIL chapter 7🧜 (M)

Mature mature mature skip this if you didn't like mature content skip woojin pov.... but lets just give woojin his fantasy.

WOO-JIN POV

Seokjin never went home, I didn't know where he is, I'm so devastated, I'm nothing with out my slave, my whore and my treasure seokjin. I call my friend and he said he will help me find him. Then he give me a tablet of aphrodisiac, I can't wait to try this in seokjin, only one day it take and seokjin will be a total slut just for me.

But he never come home, and on that night I heard jimin talking to his boyfriend, I know he has my jinnie. So I made a plan to take revenge on them.

In the morning, jimin is a little awkward with me. He will be going out but I follow him I inject him sleepy liquid on the syringe. He immediately felt asleep, I told my mom that jimin is sick and I will bring him to the hospital.

So I seated him in the car, then I drive thru the woods.

I strip jimin, I didn't notice he has a nice tone body. To tell you the truth I have no plans to kidnapping jimin, I just want to take nude photo of jimin to send it to his boyfriend. But after seeing jimins body I decided to do something.

I put 3 tablet of the medicine, one at the time. Then after one minute, he awaken. " its hot uncle, its hot." I smirk. He open his legs wide, his hole is leaking he started to masturbate one in his right hand and his other hand is thrusting to his hole.

"Do you want me to help you." I ask, and he came to me and started kissing passionately, I thrust my fingers to his hole.

".yes, yes there uncle, thrust it more" I put 3 fingers I thrust deeper his crying mess. I like it then I sit him back on his seat, he's quite piss.

"Don't be mad minnie, uncle's just gonna strip so that you will taste my cock. And he smile happily. I strip the I went to the back seat were I keep my things for seokjin.

When I saw jimin pinching his nipple. "Ahhhh ahhhh,"

"Your to impatient minie, your going to be punish for that"

" sorry, uncle but I'm so hot,"

"I know," I put dog collar with chain on him, then I went back to my seat, then I pull the chain and drag him infront of my seat. "Sit like a dog slave." Jimin is moaning so bad. "ahhhh uncle touch me please"

he sit on my lap and I kiss him "I love it uncle kiss me more" jimin initiate the passionate kiss. "From now on your going to call me master and you will be the slave"

"Yes... yes master" he moan

I turn him around to face me. "Ride me slave" I slowly enter my cock to his hole. "Ahhhhh, master master your cock is so big" he bounce and bounce to my cock.

We have to get home before my mother's come home. So I drive to our house,were still connected my dick and his hole. I step out naked jimin still embracing me. Good thing we don't have neighbor, we went in the house and we go to my room. Your going to stay here minie so I can train him properly.

I lay in the bed and jimin is riding me. Then I flip him up we exchange position. I'm now thrusting deeper. "Give me more, more" as i thrust deep in his prostate. "Ahhhhjn.ahhhhh., " I bite his tongue," mmmaaaasstttteerr ah ahhh." He cum all over me.

"I want to taste u slut. I lick his slicky hole,"aaaammmm aaasssterr ahhhh,"

"Do you want me to continue slut.?

" Yes.....yes." He moan his answers

But I stop and get a small box inside my bag, it was an earrings that I will put In his pinkish nipple. its for seokjin, but jimin would try it first.

I turn around facing at my back. I pull him to sit on my thick juicy dick.

"Ahhhhh mastterr."

" Do you love my cock grinding you. Slut"

"Yes masttttteeerrr ahhhhhh ahhhh." Stop bouncing, and he stop. I will pierce this earrings to your nipples. I carry jimin were still connected, the I got the piercing tool from my night stand. " this will hurt a little"He nod

Click, the sound of the tool, he started to cry." So I thrust more so he can feel pleasure not pain. Viola its finish, "your getting sexy slut" then I pinch his other nipple.

then another click sound can be heard.

"Very good slave." I said as lay him to bed.

Jimin is now a sex addict after spending 24 hour on sex.

He's still have energy.

Then His boy friend called
After a little teasing, I know he wants to kill me now.

I wont let jimin go But still, I also want seokjin to be here, together with jimin. Pleasuring me.

Im arouse right now jimin looks sexy as f***. I thought our sex session is ended

Jimin let's take a bath, I drag his chain to the bathroom, then I started to wash him, his hole still dripping wet.

"Do you love being wash by master"

"Yes master, can you thrust your cock in my hole." I smirk and after our session in the bathroom. I put a dildo on his hole cause he keep insisting to put my cock to his hole. But he felt asleep even the dildo is still in his hole.

I felt satisfied cause I just trained my whore. Seokjin your gonna be next.

End of mature mature mature scene

*******
DANIEL POV

we went to seokjin's school, but the they say seokjin didn't come to school for a week. I can't loss hope, shale want to see our son. That's why im goung to find him, no matter what.

"Hello hyung, its me daniel I need your help."

*******
YOONGI POV

It's been a week after I got the called from that bitch.

I'm crying right now in my room cause I don't want them to see how helpless I am.

Seokjin is getting worried of his hyung. I am also worried cause, I know that perverted bitch can do to my jimin.

Then the phone rings, my heart beating so fast when I saw jimin's name on the screen.

"Hello yoongi boy"

"Where is jimin you bastard"

"Easy there, his here sleeping on my lap."

"What do you want?

"You know what I want, do you wanna trade?"

*******

The end is near for this story. This is one of the best story I wrote so far.

Thanks for reading, sorry for putting so many mature scene, promise this is the last perverted chapter. Haha.

Pls. Vote and comment.