🐺DOM VS DOM chapter 9🐺

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm getting worried for seokjin, so I decided to bring him to our house. I need my father's help.

So I borrow one of there car's and then drove us to our house. My father is outside of our house, his waiting for us. I can see his also worry. I get from the car and carry my sleeping seokjin. We went in. I lay seokjin on my bed. Then went to my father.

"What happened son?"

"I didn't know also dad. I just saw him biting those people, I know his wolf took over him,cause I smell it."

"What did you do with the corpses? My father ask me and I look at him.

"I just instructed them to dispose them, why you ask father? I ask"

"Did they burn it?"

"No! I think, they just bury it."

"Jungkook called them now and tell them to burn all of the corpses, they will cause us trouble."

"What do you mean?

"Just called them jungkook" he said in a stern voice. I was startle but I did what he ask me and after the call.

"Awwwwwooo" we heard the sound of a wolf howling.

"Seokjin" I dash to my room, and open the door.

Then I saw him seokjin in his wolf form a black wolf that has red eyes. He's scent is provoking me to fight him. I forgot my baby seokjin is a fucking alpha and he's not on his right mind now.

"Seokjin calm down, I'm not gonna fight you. Ok" I try to walk slowly towards him. But he, run fast to the door. He get out of the house and I follow him. Shit its full moon I cuss to my self. He run towards the forest

He went to the middle of the he was howling for almost a minute. Then the ray of the moonlight touch him, he slowly transform into his human form.

(Just imagine this seokjin but nude)

Wow, I seen his body almost every day but it really never fail to amuse me. How can be these creature be so beautiful but super deadly. I never seen those wolf tatoo before and my mating tatoo change into crescent roses.

"Seokjin" I said with a calm voice.he slowly open his eyes and He turn around to see me. He smile at me then he fainted. I dash to his place before his fall. he scent changes from a wolf to a vampire. I carry him back to our house.

There not aware that there someone watching and his smiling.

*******

JIMIN POV

I went to the office early I'm going to clean hyungs office as I promise. But there were an emergency meeting. So I went to the board room.

Taehyung went in the room.

"Good morning everyone. I would you like you all to know that Mr. Kim San pass away last night. He was kill by rogue, he was attack by many rogue in his home. We all know that his son Is not here yet. So we will have to vote who will be the acting ceo until mr Kim seokjin cameback."

And taehyung won there vote. They will be surprise if they will know that seokjin hyung is gonna comeback today. I better call him and tell him about his father.

Ring.

Ring...

"Hyung, I'm sorry your father is dead"

"What did you said jimin.?

"Jungkook is that you, where is jin hyung?

"He's still sleeping, is that true jin's dad is dead?

" yes, I just knew it today in the meeting."

"how this happened?"

"He was killed by rogues"

"Rogues, I will tell him went he woke up."

"I though he's going to come to the office today"

"I'm sorry but he will not come, today he's a bit sick."

"Ok, tell him to drink medicine and I'm sorry for his lost."

"OK, thank you jimin." Then he ended the call. Oh I forgot to tell him that taehyung is now the ceo of his company. I will call him again but I got a call from taehyung

"Jimin, come to my office"

"OK Mr. Kim" I went up to taehyung office. I knock before I enter. "Come in" I open the door. He's in his chair.

"Have a sit jimin hyung, I will make this short. Do you know where is seokjin right now."

"No! sir" I said and I was startle when he punch the table.

"Liar, I hate liars jimin hyung you know that"

"His happy now tae, let him be"

"Happy, he should be happy with me not with that filthy vampire. I though your in my side hyung, but I guess I'm wrong"

"Tae, I know your hurt, but please let them be, you can find another mate."

"Did you hear what you just said, you want me to find a new mate. Let me tell you this if you didn't know. The moon goddess only give us one mate. To love for eternity. Weathered you like it or not I'm gonna get back my mate and you can't stop me."

I was shock to see this taehyung, he looks like his gonna kill someone. His eyes are burning red and his scent is full of dominance. I was stuck in the middle of the fight. Moon goddess help me. I really don't know what is gonna happen to me.

*******

The man smiling to him self while looking at the moon, finally he had he's vengeance to his father.

"Seokjin were finally free, I want to meet you my brother"

*******

A short update.

I want to thank you all for reading my work and giving me 6k of reads. I never though I will get this so many reads, thank you once again.

I will edit my errors later.

I will sleep now, I might not gonna update tomorrow.