🌹UNDYING LOVE( jinkook) Ending🌹

Time past quickly its almost 1 month after the break up. I didn't see anyone after jungkook. I'm afraid to love again and get cheated again.

He didn't bother to look for me, I guess he really move on.

Men's are always the first to move on, while girls left heartbroken.

I went to the church were he vow to marry me. I was to innocent to see he just have hidden desire on me.

I was taken back to reality when someone tap my shoulders. What tha f*** she's that girl, the girl that his girlfriend. I was gonna stand up and walk away but she grab my wrist. "Seokjin, wait" she said I turn around and slap her "I guess I deserve that, but please listen to me first."

"Why should I listen to the girl stole my love." I started crying.

"First of all, im sorry but you need to know the truth." I was puzzled of what she said.

"You need to know, im jungkook's cousin. He plan all of this."

"What he kiss his cousin, and he plan of of this so I would break up with him. What kind of devil is he." I said with full of anger.

"No,listen first he ask me to give this to you" she give me a small envelope I open it.

It was a check "these is what he save for past 9 years, he wants you to have it, he is sorry for hurting you, but these is the only way that you will break up with him." "But why, he do that"

"He's not gonna make it seokjin, he has a cancer and he's in the hospital for these past month." I started to cry so badly. That's why he didn't come to find me. I shouldn't be this cold hearted, I should ask him first.

I went to the hospital with his cousin. I walk fast to his room. I open the door and I see him lying of the bed, he looks thin and pale. He has an oxygen mask on, he was shock when he see me but he smile. I went to him "im sorry,im sorry ,im sorry. Thats all I can say,I sob really bad.

He holds my head. Then remove his mask,

"im the one who should sorry to you,I'm gonna break my promise, I love you my dearest seokjin. Promise me you'll be happy even, if I'm not with you, I love you forever."
Thats the last words that he said to me.

He just need see me before he dies.

He dies but hes still in my heart. he just need to see me for the last time before he go.

He didn't tell me that his fighting cancer for this past 5 years. Thats the time we didn't see each much.

Now I know why he's alway like that, he see the wonderful side in life not the bad side. I learn many things for him. I learn to cherish my family, always be good to others and be contented of what you have. I end up this story here.

___________________

I was crying writing this.
My friend is still single, she doesn't seem to see her match. I know these is not a happy ending. But these is the reality not everyone has a good ending. But atleast she is contented

Thanks for reading.