🎇Statue🎇

In this story. Pygmalion is taehyung

Galatea is seokjin and he's a girl in this story.

This is just a short STORY.

Lets start.

*******

Taehyung is a gifted sculpture in Cyprus and he is well known as a woman-hater. And he promise him self never to get married. His art Is enough for him.

One his friend went to him and ask to make a statue. A statue of a woman, taehyung want to decline his request.
But he doesn't got the chance to answer his friend. Cause he left without hearing taehyung answer.

He had no choice but to build this statue. He labored for a long hours and devoted to produce exquisite work of art. He keep working at daily and he smile when he see that the the statue is forming beautiful. After many days past. Finally the statue is finish.

(Just imagine she's a girl with seokjin's face)

Taehyung felt in love seing to his work. Hes devotedly on the statue. No woman even born, no statue ever made could approach her beauty. He had fallen in love, deeply and passionately in love with the thing he made.

The statue doesn't look like a statue, no one would though she is just made of stone.

He was so in love with his work, he started fantasizing it, he started to kiss aggressively, but the stone marble doesn't kiss him back, he caress her hand, her face. He took her in his arms, but she remain cold and passive form.

He will dress her beautiful robes, he will bring her flower and gifts like courting a beautiful maiden. He would lay her down the bed at night, and tucked her in a soft and warm bed. In the end he gave up, he was in love with a lifeless thing.

The goddess of love Venus, seen he's love to the statue that he made, and it sad to see a broken hearted taehyung. She got interested by the new kind of love he given.

At the feast day of Venus came, Venus is the goddess of the city. The people rejoicing, dancing, singing, but for taehyung he was praying to the goddess for a wife. A wife just like his creation, the magnificent statue that he make.

Aphrodite knows what taehyung wants in his heart

Taehyung went back to his house, there she stood on the pedestal, was enticing beauty, he caress her face. Was it his imagination but she really feel warm. He kiss her lips. A long lingering kiss. He touch her arm, her shoulder and it doesn't feel hard anymore. He was shock by this and he grab his wrist and take a look at her pulse, he just started to cry went he hear pulsing sound in her wrist. And lastly he put his head to her cheat. It was beating so much.

He just thought Venus granted his wish. The statue wipe away his tears.

"Don't cry taehyung" she smile after saying that. He remove the statue from the pedestal.

Taehyung name her seokjin, they leave happy in there small home. He is really thankful for the goddess Venus for granting he's wish.

THE END