PINK TAIL EPILOGUE

SEOKJIN POV

"What did you say father?"

"This is where your mother and father met" I was dumbfounded by my father answer.

"What do you mean?"

"it's simple seokjin, I'm not your real father. I just kidnapped you when your still a baby" I was shock by his revelation, then I started to cry I didn't notice his in the front of the car window he open it and carry me inside the house.

I'm still crying so bad. He open the room door. He sit me on the large chair. Then he tied my feet. I feel so helpless all I can do is cry. He wipe my tears, "ssshhhhuuuu seokjin don't worry even, if I'm not your real father I will love you and you will stay with me forever." He kiss my lips, I feel disgusted.

He intensified his kiss but I didn't kiss back. " your too stubborn seokjin, but you will bow to me."

"Your disgusting maniac, never in a million years that I will bow to you." He slap me. He seem to be shock of his actions. He caress my face.

"I'm sorry seokjin, I don't mean to slap you. Please don't say that thing to me, I'm the only one that love you, remember that"

He had difficulty striping me because i was fighting back.

"Why are you doing this to me, I treat you like a real father"

"Because your my love seokjin, I felt in love with you ever since I first saw you, but to tell you the truth I have no interest in kidnapping you, is your mother I want. The pink mermaid." I look at him.

"My mother"

"Yes, your mother, a very beautiful mermaid with pink hair and pink tail. But your more beautiful than her, I waited 16 years just to touch you like this." He touch my face. Then he went to get his bag. And in the bag has a bottle of capsule.

"What is that?

"This bottle will make you obedient, this is the last capsules cause I use all of it in jimin" I gulp, I'm getting nervous. He grab 4 capsule from the bottle. He went towards me he open my mount and slip the capsule one by one. I was chocking.

Then I spit it when he's not looking.

Lets start the acting shall we, I bend my head down, I acted I'm crying but I'm really smiling, I won't fall for your crazy antics this time. Then I started my fake moan.

"Ahhhh mmmmasster touchh me please. And the idiot follow me he started to touch my hole.

"I miss you my seokjin," he said as he pinch my nipple. And His licking my neck.

"Ahhh master, please untie me please I want to serve you." And my idiot kidnapper follow my request after he untie my feet and hands. His going to kiss me, I gathered my strength and kick his balls. I left him in pain and I run fast I can, I run downstairs and I was near the door when I feel the pain on my legs. I want to run, but my legs become stiff. I forgot about this tail, I will become a merman when the sunsets. I was crawling, towards the door, it is near just a little bit more.

"Well...well.. well what we do we have here, is that a pink merman" he said as he mocking me. I look at his direction he's smiling .

"Shut up, let me go. You have no use for me."

"Your wrong seokjin, you can still use your mouth to suck my dick." He said as He carry me. I wiggle and punch his chest, but its no use. He carry me upstairs and then he trow me in the bed.

"I cant believe that you will be more beautiful in those pink hair of yours, your making my obsession grow even more. "My seokjin"

Kookie save me.