🐺DOM vs DOM (jinkook episode)🐺

SEOKJIN POV

Mature content ahead

My ass still burning, I want my mate cock on my hole. "Taehyung, fuck me please I'm burning.! "Ahhhh! I shoot my cum to taehyung's mascular chest.

Then taehyung thrust deeper, "that feels good". I don't know why I'm being like this.

Because of that crazy vampire I became slut for cocks.

I hate my self, I became so submissive even my wolf. Cause we don't reject taehyung marking and knotting us. I'm having my rut now all I can see is cock. But I still wonder what it feels jungkook cock inside my hole.

We both cum. "Seokjin your amazing" he said, I started to kissing him passionately. Then I started to rub his cock again. I was on the top of him. I squeezed my tight hole to his gigantic cock I started to move "I love your cock taehyung, I wanna bare you children so give me more of you semen. "

I really don't know what I'm talking about. I was filled with lust,

Its like I'm becoming an omega. "Ahhhh" his cum fill me, but I let his cock stay my hole. Collapsed on his chest.

"I love you my seokjin, my mate"

"I love you to taehyung. can we sleep now. Then I felt asleep on my mate's chests.

*****

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm so exhausted, but I'm happy to help my mate. Its been three days since the start of his rut or heat. I love it when his begging me for more.

We both file vacation leave, we don't know how long its gonna take take his rut or heat to end. Seokjin started to smell like fresh strawberry went I mated him. Is he going to be an omega?

To tell you the truth I want him to be an omega, Cause I want to have many pups with him.

He's now sleeping, I carry him to the bathroom and started cleaning him. Then I put his clothes on and lay down in bed. I'm gonna also clean my self.

When I've finish "seokjin where are you." I put my clothes on started to search for him. But he was gone, even his scent is gone. Where did you go.

"Hello namjoon hyung, I need your help.

"Ok"

*****

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm so angry right now, seokjin didn't came to work for three days.

He let me wait for fucking three day, I know there something happen, I got to find out.

But according to his sassy Secretary he was having a vacation leave. I got really mad because I know the real reason behind it.

"Yoongi hyung, I need your help.

"What's do you need kid"

"I need to find my other half"

"Okie, I'm gonna pick you up" then he end the call.

Im coming seokjin, yoongi hyung has special ability. He can trace every one.

He's car park outside. He is with his mate hoseok hyung. I immediately open the door. They enter our mansion.

"What is the name you want me to find." He said.

"Kim seokjin" I said

"What the hell junkook, he's a fucking wolf." Said yoongi hyung.

"Do you have a problem with wolf yoongi" hoseok hyung said while pouting.

"No babe, I don't have a problem with wolf, cause im in love with a wolf, jungkook didn't tell us that his looking for a alpha wolf."

"What! An alpha, my good jungkook. You better choose an omega not an alpha." Said hoseok hyung.

"But hyung, he will be an omega soon." I said with a smirk.

"What did you do jungkook.?

"You will know soon, hyung. Can you please help me now" im begging my hyung with my puppy eyes

We got the location of my seokjin. Im so happy I finally gonna see him.
Luckily they were at one of our hotels.

"I got the room no. I slide the key And I open the door and went in to the room.

Im with hoseok hyung, he has ability to erase the scent, he is a spy wolf. Then we got near the bed.

Wow he's still beautiful as ever, but I got angry. I saw it,! he mark him.

I carry him and I speed up outside the hotel. Hoseok hyung erase our scent in the room.

I went to yoongi hyung's car.

"Let's go hyung,"

We leave the hotel. I smirk, finally I have him in my arms. I will erase those dirty marks on your skin.

I wonder what your mate's doing now. I guess his looking for you, but he will never ever gonna find you.

We enter the mansion, I thank my hyungs for there help And they said they be going.

So I was left with seokjin.

I'm waiting for seokjin to wake up.

*****
SEOKJIN POV

I yawn, I stretch my shoulders. I sit in the bed. "Ouch, my half body still sore.

And then I realized," shit! Im not in our hotel room, where am I.?

Then the door open, "JUNGKOOK," I almost shout.

"Yes, babe."

"Don't called me babe,why the hell I'm here jungkook, were is taehyung.?

"What!, don't you dare call his name,infront of me seokjin"

Is he mad,wtf he's eyes is glowing red. But it will not affect me, I'm mated.

"Do you want to be punish seokjin." Unintentionally gulp. I said his words not gonna affect me, but why I'm like this, shit! My hole is dripping wet. Stupid self.

"Your getting wet alpha. He's hands travel to my pants then start to put two fingers on it. I was moaning mess

" ahhhh jungkook, stop it, I already have a mate. Jungkook got mad of what I said, so he pull out jin pj and he stroke fast of his hole. Seokjin open his legs wide, so you jungkook have more access to his hole.

"Shit!!! Jungkook I'm gonna cum" I shot the white fluid all over his hands.

"Shall we begin,"he keep smiling.

Sorry taehyung, I can't keep my promise. I am officially becoming a whore.

But I want both of them fuck my wet hole. I can feel im changing.

******
this will be a taejinkook story, cause you all choose both.

Sorry there's a lot of cringing smut in the story.

I will edit this later.

Thanks for reading and pls. Vote.