✝️BLOODY CROSS chapter 3✝️

That night is one of the paintful night for seokjin, seokjin breath heavy he think his loosing too much blood and he can't stop it. The pain double because its not only his hands is aching but he can also feel his neck. What is happening to him? He is asking himself.

he's trying to move, but he can't his body won't listen to him. He is becoming dizzy.

SEOKJIN POV

I try not to do anything, I was just lying on my bed. I smell like blood on my self and every where in this room smell. But the funny thing is I love smell of blood, to tell you the truth I wanna taste it my own blood, that oozing in my skin. I should be dead by now, cause I lost a lot of blood. But I'm still here, alive but my body ached so bad.

I didn't know how did I got here, I just remember those two men in the church. I admire Those red eyes that stair at me while smiling at me there so beautiful. I was snap of my thoughts when a loud bang in the door. The door swing open, reveling my sweaty and panting brother.

"Jinnie, how this happen again.? He's threatens my wounds.

NAMJOON POV

I was going to threaten seokjin wounds but to my surprise there is no wounds, but were the blood came from.? This is getting weird, I know I'm just a new doctor, but this is the first time I seen, anything like this. The wound heal fast, its like it wasn't there.

I had clean the left over blood in his skin. I take seokjin in the tub. Then just like before I change the bed sheet and then after I got seokjin clean up. I decide that I will take him with me permanently. I would not let anything happen to my brother. He was all I have.

So I pack his things then I carry him out the church. I lock the church I will just gonna explain to them the reason seokjin will never going to be a priest.

*****

In the outside the church two red eyes can be seen, there are mad cause there mate is taken away from them.

The two follow the car at the large condo building. They follow them until they reach a certain dooor. The doctor is still carrying his brother. Then they went in. The two vampires was left outside, there vision is still lock on the door. The two are now in front of the door.

*****
TAEHYUNG POV

We watches his brother to take jin. We follow them into this building and now were in the front of there room.
I wanna see him, my mate, I mean our mate. This is the crucial part of his awakening, he's going to be one of us.

I'm gonna twist the door knob, I stop.

"What the fu**, silver." Jungkook look at me.
"Silver" the door swing open. His brother came out and close the door. We hide in the other side of the doorway.

His brother left him alone.

"We have to get him now," I said with a nervous boys. Jk nod.

"What do we do" ask jk We have no choice but to destroy the door.

We destroy the door and went in fast.

We saw him sleeping, jk carry him. We use the fire exit of the building And then we use our vampire speed we can go back to the mansion.

*****
AT THE MANSION

Jungkook lay seokjin in the bed, in our guess room. He look pale, they can see the mark on his arms and neck is became darker. They smile.

JUNGKOOK POV

I never thought I will have a mate and I also I never thought that im gonna share him with my brother.

His awakening is near I can feel his pulse is slowly fading. He is gonna be a beautiful addition to our family.

I wonder, how hes gonna perform in bed. I know he's still a virgin, cause priest must be pure. I'm gonna tell my hyung that I will be the one who's gonna take his virginity. I want to his naked body that is under me, sweating and panting his breath. This thoughts are making me excited. I know my brother is excited as well.

Were just have to wait.

******
After 30 mins. He went back to his condo with foods and medicines for seokjin.

To his shock, the doorknob was broken and even the door is slice in half. He run to the room.

"Shit! they found him."

******
Finally I update this after almost a month. I'm not satisfied with part, tell me if its bad I will just revise it.

Thank you for 2.5k reads. Thank you for your support. Salamat :)

Shout to @srot1d

Should i delete bloody cross or markings, I just realized it has the same theme