🐺DOM VS DOM chapter 12🐺

Sorry I have to publish this again. I don't know this story became a draft again. Maybe wattpad have a problem.

~~~~~~~

SEOKJIN POV

My almost lifeless body is lying full of hickeys, on a king size bed. my hole is still bleeding because that taehyung keep fucking me senseless, he knot me many times.

did he want me to get pregnant? Good thing I'm an alpha and alpha doesn't bare a child, only 1 percent of the alpha wolf population bares a child and there all female alphas.

I'm still clueless that I came back to being a wolf, I am supposed to be a vampire like my love Jungkook, whatever the reason this taehyung knows the answer.

And why my wolf submitted to him, and my wolf take over me when were having sex. Does my wolf know that man? I really didn't want to see him again. I want to run from him, but how can I run. When I can't barely walk. Where the hell are you jungkook. Please save me from that man I beg you.

(Slightly mature.)

My thought has been interrupt when The bathroom door open, revealing taehyung, I was startled and I want to run, but I can't move. I just close my eyes, I heard he walk on the side of the bed. Then went to my position.

"How are you jinnie, does this hurt." He lean on my body and He push two fingers in my hole that cause me to squirt and have a teary eyes.

"Stoop iiit, pleeaasse" I beg him to have mercy to stop this torture. I really don't love him and I can't love him cause I already love someone and his name is jungkook.

"I won't stop until you stop being a bitch and start to obey me." He use his alpha voice in me. And my alpha submitted to him.

"Yes, alpha I will obey your every word." That's not me. I hate this wolf.
My body sit on its own, and I open my legs wide. I Can see he smiles evilly, that gave chills.

"What an obedient wolf, I wish your human will be like you." I thought he's gonna use my body again.

But thank god he didn't, he carry me to the bathroom and put me on the tub.

They my wolf started to kiss him. Stupid wolf, I'm getting mad of my own wolf. He never speak to me, and he wants to be with that man. He always left me here on the other side.

Then after he wash me, dress me up and carry me to the living room, I saw jimin with a man I didn't recognize.

"Jimin" I shout and he turn around and smile at me.

"I guess you, guys are okay now" said the man who is cuddling jimin. Taehyung sit me on his lap.

"Yes, hyung thanks to you." Taehyung smiles to him. I can't help but look at that man, he seem familiar. But I just met him today.

Hello seokjin, you must be wandering who am I?

"Yes," I answered

"I'm your hyung, your biological brother."

"How come I didn't know you?" I ask.

"Its because of that our father, though im ambitious. I just want our clan to grow and became powerful but he didn't get my point. He disowned me, he's first born son. That's why he deserve to be punish."

"Punish, what did you to my father? Answer me? I shouted.

"He has to go, cause he's the cause of your problem isn't. so we fix your problem. We got your company back. Problem solve."

"What do you mean has to go."

"It's simple,(he look at me with his red eyes) we killed him, you should had seen his face when his begging for his life. Its was astonishing " he smile is so creepy.

"You bastard, I'm going to kill you" I wiggle in taehyungs lap. I want to kill this man. How could he killed his own father. I know my father has his issues, and I admit I have a little grudge toward him. But I didn't ever think to killl him.

"Stop it seokjin," he use his alpha voice again and that wolf submit again. I just cry on the other side
But I took out the chance to speak." I know the reason why father erase my memory of you, its because your a bad person" I didn't continue what I'm saying cause taehyung carry me back to the room and he toss me on the bed. I winch in pain in my back and lower part.

"You can't shut up do you? You can't see your hyung wants your happiness"

"Really, then why he let me be with you. If he want my happiness." I can see his furious face. I gulp.

Slightly mature theme again.

I started to crawl out of this bed, but he's to fast, he grab my ankle and pull towards him. I started to cover my ears, cause if my wolf his command, my wolf will obey. But he's to strong, he pull my hands that cover my ears and put it on the side. He started to kiss me, but I didn't kiss him back. He kiss my jaw then he lick it he travel his lips to my neck. What's I'm feeling right now, its like I'm getting hot. Then he was licking our mating mark.

"Ahhhh, mnnnpp stop"I said moaning

"No you deserve to be punished, for acting like that."

"Acting what, like shit in front of him. taehyung he killed my father, what did you expect me to feel."

"He killed your father, for you seokjin. Your father is planning to killed you to take over your company"

"That's not true."

"I don't care if you believe me or not, I just stated the truth" he said.

"Now strip" he use his alpha voice. shit! He did this on purpose so I can forgot to cover my ears. My wild wolf take over.

I'm feeling helpless, I'm thinking negative things like he will not come back to get me.

~~~~~~~
Two more chapters to go.