🧜PINK TAIL chapter 6🧜

JIMIN POV

I woke up I'm ready to go, but not In school but in hyung's house. I'm going to be with seokjin until they came back from school. So I pack 1 pair of clothes for him.

Cause this is all That's left in his room, uncle move seokjin stuff to his room. Thank god I got seokjin before he plan something more disgusting to him. I swear He will never find him.

So I went to the dinning room to eat breakfast, I saw my uncle sitting on the table eating with nana. He looks good now, unlike yesterday.

"Jimin, come here and join us." He said, I nod and sit beside my nana. It is weird he's looking at me while I'm eating, my god I felt scare, he looks like his going to murder me.

I didn't finish my break fast "Bye nana, and uncle." I said I turn around but I can still sense that intense staring. I really want to run away but I can't Because he will notice I'm hiding something.

*******
DANIEL POV

I punch my desk I'm so mad right now my detectives give me this damn document saying park woo-jin leave the company his working.

"I'm sorry sir, every single information in his resume is fake, but sir we find something that is only truth in his information. He has a son.

I turn to face the detective, "son? I felt my heart is pumping.

"Yes sir he has a son, he's name Is park seokjin" I went to face the detective.

"Where is he?"

"In gwangcheon school. He's a junior, we also search information of him, here's what we found"

The detective toss picture on the table and my tears started to fall.

My hearth is beating fast as I look at the picture.

Then I started to cry

Then I started to cry. He is my son, he looks a lot me when I was a teen.

The door open reveling my wife.

"Why are you crying my love" he went towards me. I signal the detective to go out. Then they left the room.

"I'm just happy" I said then I hug her.
Then I show here the picture.

"Shale, meet our son seokjin" I hug her and she started to cry.

"Were going to be all of us, yes I'm so happy Daniel."

"See you soon baby.

*******
YOONGI POV

Jimin suppose to be here 15 mins ago. Where is he? I'm going to be late.

He doesn't answer my call, I'm getting worried, jk decide not to go to school.

"Hyung don't be paranoid, maybe he just got stuck in the traffic."

"Jungkook, there is no traffic In train's" seokjins laugh at jk.

Seokjin is human now. He just transform after I drag jk out the room. Good thing jk never see seokjin naked.

After almost a day jimin never call or text . I went to jimin's house house. I gathered courage and knock at the door, the old lady open the door

"Good afternoon mam, Is jimin here? I ask jimins grand mother.

"Jimin is not here he fainted that's why woo-jin accompany him to the hospital. I clench my fist.

"Ok thank you mam" I turn around and leave,

I had to go back home. Then I saw seokjin's making dinner.

"Where's jimin hyung? is he in our house? He ask I don't want to worry him

" yes he's there, he's has a little cold that's why he didn't came"

"Ok, I thought something happen to him."

"Don't worry to much jinnie." Said jk

"Ok, yoongi hyung where are you going? Where going to eat dinner."

"I'm not hungry, I grab a little snack on my way home." They nod then I went upstairs.

I dial jimins number and yes finally it rings. Then it was answer.

"Jimin where the hell are you, you didn't text or called me" I almost shout on the phone. The I heard moans. Wtf.

"Jimin, is busy riding my cock" my heart is bursting out of my chest.

"You animal" I shouted

"I'm not an animal, your boy friend is the animal in bed, I can see you train him very well." Said the mocking voice from the other line.

"Maaasstterr, immmmm cccuuuummmmiiingg ahhh"

"Wow, if you can see jimin cum like a fountain. Very good jimin now suck my cock and taste your self."

"What did you do to my jimin? I use my stern voice.

"I just taught him to be obedient." Then he end the call.

I'm gonna kill you bastard.

*******
This one is short cause im going to sleep.

I had triple update to day.

Pls. Vote and comment.

Thanks for reading