🌴BITE chapter 7🌴

JUNGKOOK POV

We make sure to drain every blood left in jinnie, these is not a simple task to make. because jinnie is quite strong now, me and taehyung is being throw in the different side of these room.

But After 30 minutes its end, he has now our blood running thru his veins.

"Phew, jinnie drain my energy" I said as I huff.

"Yeah, what a strong mate we have here" tae-hyung said.

"Let him rest, he will be punish as he wake up"

*******
NEXT DAY.

all the bangtan clan and the other allies had gone home, there were all drunk, full of hang over, there party all night. Celebrating their victory against the exo clan and namjoon being the next ruler of the clan.

AT THE DUNGEON.

They didn't know that the one that they convicted is planning on something. Something sinister that they could not handle.

"They, didn't know who's there messing with" his eyes even glows red.

"Where is jinnie, he should be here by now" said xiumin.

"I can't feel him, we lost track at seokjin" suho said

"Did they kill him?" Ask the worry chanyeol.

"No, they won't do that, jinnie is two valuable for them and to us also" suho said.

" we just need to make another plan" said sehun.

"Yes, but eventually in the end we will still win this game." suho said with a smirk.

*******
SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with to much head pain, I slowly sit into the bed and look around and to, these room is not familiar to me. Where am I. I ask. I hold every inch of my body. Wtf im a man.

Then the the door swing open, revealing jungkook into my view.

"Jungkook" I said.

Jungkook smile. "you know me, jinnie? Ask jk.

"Off course, your my blood mate. And who is jinnie?" I said.

"Correction, our mate now, and your name is seokjin now and jinnie for short" he walk fast and seductively said it to my ear.

"Mate? Wait, can please explain to me why I'm fucking a guy now, and why you change your name" I ask in range.

"Hyung will just explain to you" the jungkook was gone in a flash. I was left alone. Then after a minute taehyung came to my view. I roll my eyes in him. He rush to my side. And kiss my temple. But I didn't move.

"I'm, so sorry jinnie, I admit were so selfish. Not even considering what will you feel about this. But if you want to comeback to your old self, we can still reverse it."

"How" I ask

"Kill us, and you'll be back to being a female again, but you will still be a vampire" he said as he look down.

I lift his chin up. " its fine, I'm just not use to this body . I Forgive you" I said and He smile. Jungkook walk towards my side.

"Really jinnie, you forgive us" I nod to them.

Then my head hurts. "Ahhhh" I shout. The two panicked.

"What happening jinnie" they ask.

"My head, Its hurt" I said. They instantly bite there wrist and give me blood. I drink it all. There blood was sweet. I can be addicted by these two pure blood.