🐺DOM vs DOM taejin episode🐺

SEOKJIN POV

I'm just wanna walk, but I can't taehyung was to rough with me. Then the bathroom door swing open. I saw taehyung with glorious body, he just have an itsy bitsy towel to cover his other half. I gulp my saliva, I was staring at him for a minute. I didn't notice he walk in of me. "Hello there gorgeous, like what you see.?

I was pull in reality, I felt embarrass cause I just recall all the memories from yesterday, I can feel my face heat up I can feel my ears is getting red because of the embarrassment that I done.

It felt weird to have sex with your best friends.

"Do you want to do that again? He ask me. I was dazed by him, I unintentionally nod.

"Really,?

"I'm mean, no." Then he laughed.
I know your not in your own mind. I just wanna help, that's why I agree to have sex with you.

"I know, thanks bye the way, if it wasn't for you I probably still in my office fucking my self. taehyung start to laugh

"Your always welcome jinnie, but happens last night?

"Can you put something on, and you can sit beside me, cause your cock is just two inch away from me. "Its like you want me to suck it." Seokjin widen his eyes,because he just realize what he said.

"What if, I really want you to suck my cock." taehyung said. As he tease me

Slightly mature ahead.

"What did you s...." he was cut by teahyung, he remove his mini towel and he put his cock inside my mouth. He thrusting it deep. I moan,he can feel his getting wet. "Ahhhhhh, mmmmm" I remove the blanket that the only thing covering his body. I begun stroking my wet hole. I put two finger on. " it's feel so good, tae"

I can feel my Arousal's coming, "ahhhh ahhh, immmmm cooommiiiinnng" we cum at the same time. I taste his come, its delicious.

"Your beautiful seokjin," caressing my face. " I love you."

"What did you said,?

" I love you ever since we became friends, I know this out of the blue, do you want to be my boyfriend.?

am I really hearing this from him, I'm quite of shock actually. " yes I'm wanna be your boyfriend." I answer.

*****

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm speechless and happy cause he is now my boyfriend. I won't let him touch even his tip of seokjin finger.

To tell you the truth I was testing him. And I notice he doesn't have an omega scent but why he is submissive. That's not the seokjin I know.

I'm gonna get more information of that vampire. What did he do to make seokjin smell like an omega, why he is on his rut or should I say heat.

and why he became submissive. I think were not dealing with a normal vampire. If he will cOme back to take seokjin, then I have to kill him. Seokjin is mine!!

Were cuddling in the bed were now officially mate, I mated him this morning his wolf submitted to my alpha. He doesn't reject me, that's why I continue knotting him and marking him. He felt asleep in my arms. I can't believe, This beautiful alpha is mine.
I'm not gonna let him work today. I know that vampire may come back for him.

*****

JUNGKOOK POV

Shit! Shit! I cuss, I am angry I didn't expect this to happen. I was expecting that seokjin will still be there looking sexy and ready for his return. Who the hell took his seokjin, I should have sex with him and mark him. They said you will regret everything that you didn't do at the end.

My mind is full of frustration and regret."shit!!! I almost shout at my driver. I will find him, he will be at his own company.

I will use all my power to take over him. So he would not see anyone in his eyes except me. I am the only one he need. He will worship only me.

I just have to wait.

The real battle of dominance starts

*****
This is a short update. Who will be with seokjin ending PLEASE VOTE.
Thank you for 1.5 reads

TAEHYUNG

JUNGKOOK

BOTH