🌛MOON chapter 8🌜

GILGAMESH POV

Atlast the final stage is gonna end soon, seokjin will be demon. I have to skip the process so that I can see the result.

And this is the final day. For seokjin, he's gonna reveal what type of demon he would be. I'm so excited.

I leave him in a room for 2 days, and this would be the 3rd. I'm gonna open the door. I chain seokjin on the four side of the bed and to his neck, just to be sure that he wouldn't escape. I open the door and I smile,I love what he become.

A incubus.

(Fan art of hx_hui)

(Fan art of hx_hui)

Those pink horns look good on him, I smile cause I know, There to late, his not a wolf anymore. I walk towards him.

"How are you my love." I ask him, he doesn't speak he just sit and then caress my cheeks.

(Slightly mature)

He kiss me passionately, then I hold his dick and started stroking it. His precum is spilling on my hands. I stroke it faster and faster and he cum all over my hand.

" do you like it?

"Yes, give me more"he said with his sexiest voice.

(Finish the slightly mature)

We had sex all day long.

ASTRID POV.

No!!!!! I shout cause I had a nightmare, after I was vanish in my own realm, I started to became a human. But still some of my powers are still in me.

I started to sleep and have dreams or should I say vision. And in my vision I saw my baby is a demon now.

The door open reveling my husband and my son's mate. I started to cry.

"Astrid, why are you crying, did something happen? We went to my side. I hug him tight.

"Ji woon, seokjin"

"What happen to seokjin? Ask jimin.

"His now a demon."

"Were to late." Said taehyung.

"No, were not to late. Were gonna save him and end that guy life" yoongi said.

I smile at them, there right we shouldn't loose hope.

"Don't worry luna, were gonna save your son. Our mate" said namjoon as he tap my shoulder.

"My son, is lucky to have all of you." I smile to them.

Hoseok came running into the room.

"What's the hurry hoseok hyung said" jungkook.

"You all have to come with me."

I slowly sit down and my mate help me stand up. Then we went to the room where is master wonho and ji woon's dad are in.

We seen the light outside the room. My mate knock at the door.

"Father"

"Come in ji woon" then ji woon slowly open the door. all of us was amaze of what we see. Finally the gate way is open.

 Finally the gate way is open

"Your just in time."

"We manage to open the portal but it won't last long, so go now."wonho said.

Me, my mate and my son's mate's came in to the portal.

This is the start of our journey.

Baby were gonna save you.

*******

So this is a short update for you guys.

Sorry. I almost forgot this story. This story will just have one or two chapters

Thank you for reading and supporting my stories. I really appreciate it.

Please vote.

Before I forgot. Did you read pink tail?
Should I make it a part 2?