FOLKLORE part 2*

They try to go home. But taehyung got a fever. Jimin knew that it is bad. Because he knew the story of the enkanto's (enchanted beings). Because his aunty always telling the story about them. Actually his uncle experience it.

His story goes. This happened when hes uncle was young.

He was in the plaza watching the sports that occur in that place. He was fascinated by it. Then he saw the most beautiful woman he lay eyes on. She was has a fair skin, beautiful and memorizing eyes, his uncle saw it glowing, she also has small but pouty red lips. He felt in love with her. She was nice to him. That woman also felt in love with him. As an enkanto's they need to be to bring human's to their own world. Because they lost all their male's and they need to reproduce. They need to feed them black rice so that they caby go back home. They will stay in there world for internity.

But the woman that name Inseul didn't feed the human and she let him excape but Jimin uncle name Sid

Inseul take the Enkanto's punishment because she let her love leave there world. but Sid came back for her and promise to leave her side. Their love grow and they bare a child they name seokjin. That child is healthy and beautiful. But one day as Sid decided that this is not a good environment for his child so he leave that enchanted place with his son. Everything was became normal but when the child got to his 7th birthday. The mother came to them and get her child. He leave his former husband with different kind of illness.

*******

Jimin reach to a shaman, not to a doctor.

"Hyung, why are we here? We should bring tae hyung to the hospital. Not here" said the panicking jungkook.

"Just shut up jungkook. Bring your hyung to that small cottage" jimin commanded. Jungkook just follow his hyung. He carry the sick taehyung on
In front the small cottage, that has smoke with an odd smell.

Jungkook was shock when the door open, the smoke came out and reveal an old man with white hair.

"I've been waiting, please come in" said the man.

Jimin bow, jungkook saw it and he also bow at the man.

They all come in. Jungkook lay him on the only bed on the small house.

"This is bad, your friend captures the eyes of the Enkanto's"

"Enkanto's?" Question jungkook.

"What can we do?" Ask jimin.

"We can't do anything, it's up to himself. If he still want to live"

"What? Hyung lets go to the hospital" said jungkook.

"You can go to the hospital, but they can't do anything with your friend, but i can show him his way back here" said the man.

"Please sir do anything" jimin beg.

"Don't worry i will" said the man assuring them that tae hyung will be fine.

*******
Taehyung woke up with a pounding headache. He sit up and look at the room, i has only white room.

"Taehyungie" said a voice. He turn around to see the most beautiful man but a dangerous monster.

"Where is my hyung and jungkook"

"There gone, they left you. Remember?" Said seokjin with a smile. Taehyung move away from him.

"How did you know my name" he said with a shock tone. Seokjin move closer to him.

"Because i like you. And you will stay with me forever" seokjin smile. It was a cute smile.

"I'm going home" taehyung demanded.

" you can't, you will stay here with me" seokjin hold his wrist. Taehyung push his hold.

"No I'm going home" he shouted. He was going to stand up. But there's someone grab his wrist. He turn around to see the boy was crying.

"Please stay with me. I'm so lonely here. My mother left me. Please taehyung...stay" he beg. Taehyung melted his heart as he saw seokjin tears. He kneel at the bed. And come near him. He wipe his tears.

"Come with me, just tell me how to get out from here" said taehyung. Seokjin look at him.

"But i cant, leave here" seokjin admits.
A smoke appear it became a pathway. A man's voice spoke. "Follow the smoke, go now" the man shout.

Taehyung, holds seokjin wrist and run. Seokjin struggle to his hold.

"Nooo, i dont want to go" shouted seokjin.

"You said your lonely. You will never cry if you come with me. I promise to make you happy." Seokjin look at him. He stop wiggling and join taehyung running. Taehyung smile.

They where stop by many Enkanto's but seokjin finish them all. Then they come to the end of the path. "This is it, let's go" seokjin just nod. They enhale then jump.

******
The old man smile as he knew that he's coming back.

The bright light emerge from the room, then as the light disappeared the three man saw taehyung was standing up with a beutiful man they ever seen.

"Hyung" said jungkook as he hug taehyung, jimin joins him. Seokjin realease his hold. He started to go out the small cottage feeling the wind on his head. The old man just looking at him.

He will started to walk.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin look at him.

"I'm going to start looking for him?" He said with a smile.

"Who?" Ask taehyung as he run towards seokjin.

"My father"

THE END.