🌛MOON chapter 3🌜

Astrid POV

Astrid watch in horror, his son presented a delta and he is also a white wolf. He doesn't want his son to be taken away to his father. He will be devastated if that happens, she need to find a way to tell his mate about the elders planning.

He made a butterfly using her power, she hope the butterfly can cross the doorway.

And it did the door way open for the butterfly.
______________________________________

At Seokjin's house.

JIWON POV.

Ji woon is shock to see seokjin as a white wolf. Cause white wolf is extinct long time ago. And he is a delta, a rare species of a wolf.

Seokjin went to my direction, I don't know but I can sense his afraid of something. he bow his head to me, I touch it, I want him to feel that everything is fine.

As my sight went to other alpha's.

What the hell, there eyes are all red and they watches every single move seokjin makes.

"Mate" there all said in unition.

"Shit,seokjin come with me and you six stay here" I growl at them, I am still the alpha of this clan. I guess they get what I meant there all stay at the room.
While with my jinnie in his wolf form. We went to his room.

"Seokjin, I know its your first time but can you transform into your human form. I said as I look in his eyes. The wolf nod, I can sense seokjin is having a difficult time to transform, it took almost an hour for him to be human. He is exhausted, I help to dress him up and lay him on the bed.

"Appa, what kind of wolf am I? Seokjin said as he look at me.

"Your a beautiful white delta wolf, jinnie you need to rest now." I said as I kiss his temple.

He slowly close his eyes and slip to the dream land.

I need to find our elder wolf. So I went to room where the alphas are. I will bring them all with me, they need to know about there mate and I don't want my baby to get raped by this 6 alpha.

"Your all coming with me." I said in my alpha voice.

"Where are we going alpha? Ask Namjoon.

"You wanna know about your mate,am I right." They all nod. "So come".

Before we get to the elder wolf, I tell the others to guard my jinnie. I don't want anyone near him.

We went to the elder wolf,his in the near town.
As we enter the facility, it has very long hallways.

"Were is the elder wolf" I said to one of the guards.

"He's inside alpha" they open the door and we went in.

"Hello ji woon, how are you,what can I do for you. Said the elder wolf.

"I want to know about delta." The elder wolf turn to me and his quite shock at my question.

"Delta,is a very rare species, delta is stronger than an omega but weaker than beta and alpha. Delta doesn't intend to have a mate, his smell is quite peculiar of every other wolf. Delta is quite a stubborn type, it doesn't like to obey."

"What about a white delta wolf" I said.

"What? That's impossible, white wolf extinct long time ago."

"My son is white wolf delta, how come you sad it is impossible. I burst out the truth. "And all of them is his mate"
The elder wolf don't know what to say.