✝️BLOODY CROSS EPILOGUE✝️

The loud boom can be here to the room where the vampires are.

HOSEOK POV

I'm saying goodbye to my mate, I know this is the end for all of us. I kiss my love for the last time. I pity those two, because their mate is not with them till their last hour of there life.

I didn't not believe namjoon can do this to us, specially to me. I'm his friend since childhood. I was pull of my thoughts when a loud boom echo to the room.

Their smoke is every where, my eyes went wide when I seen where the loud boom is jk and taehyung position.

The chain where gone, the two of them where set free.

They help us to remove these chain. I guess namjoon didn't betray us after all.

We all use our vampire speed to search from them.

******
SEOKJIN POV

I woke up with a headache, I look at the room. Its seem familiar,

I know, this is our house when I was young. But why am I here?

I look at to my right side and I saw jimin hyung lying to the another bed. What happen to us. Where are the others.?

I wanna see my mate's, you won't believe me if I said I love them even thou we just spend almost two days together, I felt the love, cause they are so kind, so sweet to me. They didn't forget to say that they love me almost every hours that, I'm with them. Being a new born vampire I can't control may urge to kill and take blood. They guide and help me to make this thru this hunger.

But I really didn't believe my brother would do this to us. He betray me, his own brother. My tears started to fall.

The door swang open.

"Thank good you awake seokjin." He close the door.

"Why are you here my so called brother" I said with a stern voice.

"Listen to me seokjin, I'm I don't betray you and specially my mate." He turn his vision towards jimin hyung.then he lift his shirt and there is a dove tattoo in his right side chest.

"What! you and jimin hyung are mates" he just nod.

"Then why did you do this? I ask.

"Because I was caught, they put a tracking device at my car there's no where to hide, that's why I put this little act. So father will not think I betray him. But I have a plan, I wanna see your acting skill. He said with a smirk.

"Hey! Let me join your plan too. We look at jimin hyung, who is pouting at us. Namjoon hyung went to his mate and kiss his temple. I can't believe that the one of powerful vampire can be this be cute.

"You have the biggest role babe" jimin hyung is blushing.

******

We went to their room went the held captive. This is the start of my acting career, I can I put a great show. Cause I can see there angry faces. I put a tiny bomb in my mate's chain. I use or bond to tell them using our mind, that they need to calm down and the bomb will explode in 30 mins. The just nod.

We left the room, I wipe my fake tears and went to my room again. After 30 mins. It Explode and I just smile. Knowing all of them will set free. We just gonna wait. Everything is plan my brother made a choice and he choose us over being a hunter. I really don't want to betray my parent's but we have no choice, they will never gonna leave use in peace. We have to do this.

And then my mate came dashing to the room.

"What took you so long." I said while pouting. They walk towards me and they kiss my cheeks. I love this feeling.

Jimin hyung open the door

*******

JIMIN POV

I will do my task according to the plan. I will go to my mate's parents room, and I will use my power to erase memories and I will lead them to my other house near the beach. They will be happy there.

As go near the room, I smell blood then I open the door. I saw his father kill his wife.

"Why are you hear vampire, you won vampire." His father put the gun to his temple and pull the trigger.

Bang, jimin was left shock.

*****

TAEHYUNG POV

"Is that blood" I ask, jimin hyung nod and hug his mate and start to cry.

"I'm sorry I couldn't stop them." Jimin hyung said while crying to his mate's chest.

"What happen," my mate's ask.

"There dead! your parents dead, they kill them self, I'm sorry."

Seokjin start crying.

we walk out the building of everyone just stare at us cause they can't do anything to us. Seokjin is now in my brother's arm. We went to the mansion

We pack our things, were going to seoul. Cause I know the others hunters won't let us leave in peace.

After 5 years

All of us,make our own company, and it was successful ,who would though vampires is the one of the successful ceo's of the industry.

yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung is happy now with a three months old baby name kai.

For my jimin hyung and namjoon hyung they have two son's, taehyun a five years old and yeonjun three year old.

And for us we have soobin four year-old, beomgyu two year old. And our soon to be princess yuna, seokjin his going to have our baby. My brother is really strict to our babies, while I'm there kind daddy.

right now were all outside the delivery room waiting for my baby and seokjin. The doctor came with seokjin In a wheelchair then went to the private room. They lay seokjin in the bed and then I kiss his temple.
Jungkook carried our babies to the room.

"How are you appa, does it hurt." My little soobin ask.

"A little, its just like an ants bite." Seokjin said teasing his son.

"Oh, I wanna have a baby too, because appa said it doesn't hurt." He just smile to his baby.

Then the doctor came with our princess yuna. The doctor put the baby on seokjins chest.

"Our baby."jungkook said.

And they live happily ever after for internity

********

This it is the real ending of bloody cross. Hope you like it.

Pls. Vote and comment