🧜PINK TAIL chapter 8🧜

YOONGI POV

I've been thinking what seokjin's father told me, he will trade jimin and for seokjin.

My phone light, I got message from seokjin's father. Then I open it, it has an picture attached on it. The picture made me cry.

In the picture jimin is naked and his sucking that bastard's dick and has a caption "are you still interested with trading, it is fine if you choose no, cause I'm still happy to have your boyfriend as a slave."

I hold my temple, f*** I failed as a boyfriend."

"But I made up my mind seokjin, must go"

*******
SEOKJIN POV

I was worried about my hyung, yoongi hyung said he's fine, but I something is wrong.

Kookie backhug me, "What's the matter jinnie?"

"I feel there is a problem, but yoongi hyung is keeping it to himself."

"If its about your cousin, you didn't need to worry about. Just trust yoongi hyung."

"Okie, kookie let's eat" my kookie smile at me. You heard it right me and jungkook are officially in relationship, because he made me happy and I know he will never leg go. I feel safe when I'm with him.

We went to the table and start to eat.

"Where is yoongi hyung.?" I ask.

"He's sleeping in his room.

"Why are you not going to school kookie"

"Cause, your crazy father is still the somewhere, I don't want him touching you even the tip of your hand. Don't worry I will protect you." He said and I smile, I wanna cry right now.

"Thank you for loving me even thou I'm dirty." Kookie rush to my side and caress my cheeks.

"Your not dirty seokjin, your the most precious human that I ever seen. I love you." I started to cry, I don't deserve him.

"Why are you crying, did I tell you I hate to see you cry." I just hug him.

We cuddle in the living room, then we felt asleep.

I just woke up when someone tapping my shoulder, its yoogi hyung. He signal me to be quiet. I obey I slowly move away from kookie. Yoongi hyung lead me to the car.

"What's wrong hyung?" I ask, then he started to cry.

"Your father has jimin, he did something to him." I was shock on hyungs revelation.

"And he wants you in exchange for jimin."

"I understand hyung, don't cry take me to him"

I'm stronger now will not let him do any of the plans with me.

Yoongi hyung drive to this hidden warehouse. We went in the ware house is huge, we walk to the center of the warehouse.

(Some mature scene)

"There is no one here hyung" I said. Then we heard a foot step. I felt my tears fall when I saw the man with jimin hyung. I dont want to see jimin hyung this way, he's naked, he has chain on his neck that drag by my father then he walk like a dog. His nipples have pierce earrings on it, my father is sick.

"Good job yoongi boy, you did bring my jinnie to me." Then jimin hyung stand up kiss him passionately. Then my father open his zipper and reveal his member jimin hyung started to suck it.

"Stop it jimin hyung," I cry but my father just smirk.

"You will be like this jinnie, I promise."

"Let go of jimin hyung"

"Come here first." Then I walk towards them.

"Minie stop, go with your boyfriend." Hyung sake his head.

"No!"

"do you want to get punish" he shake his head and went to yoongi hyung direction.

Then I was in front of my father. He hold my wrist "finally I have you my seokjin." I look back to see hyungi hyung cover jimin hyung with his jacket.

I love you kookie. I'm sorry I can't stay

We went to his car he tie my wrist.
Then he started the engine.

Is this really the end for me. He put me into his lap. He started to kiss my cheeks, then my lips but I never responded. He got mad and started to pinch my nipple. I didn't moan.

He put me back to the other side of the car. He's quiet piss. I smile.

"Oh, seokjin smiling, just let us see where your stubbornness will lead you." Is my father threaten me? I don't care, I already seen his punishment.

I was awake during the whole ride. I was kicking him when he would touch me. Then we stop in this old mansion.

"Where are we?

"This is where it all l started"

*******

Thank you for reading and please vote