🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 7🐺

JUNGKOOK POV

I can't believe, I have him in my arms, my other half. My seokjin,

I get rid of that wolf's mark. My mark is more beautiful than that wolf. His mine now.

(Random photo I got on the net)

He slowly open his eyes, I can see his red eyes looking at me, I smile at him, he's not a wolf anymore, he is one of my kind now.

"How's your sleep, my love."

"I'm fine, but head hurt" I kiss him. And he smile.

"Don't worry, you will feel better soon." He hug me tight. " I love you jungkook, my mate." I smirk.

"I love you too my seokjin" then he fall asleep again in my arms.

Even if he came back, he will never get my seokjin. Because I erase there mating marks and seokjin won't remember him even they cross path And lastly his a vampire now.

I caress his mark, and he moan. "Mmmnnnn jungkoook." He moan.

After we had our hot session, I was him and we get dress, cause I'm going to introduce seokjin to my parents. As my boyfriend and my future husband.

"Wow seokjin you look beautiful in that suit" I kiss him. But I can sense his a little bit tense.

"Thanks love, do I look really OK, what if your parent's doesn't approve in out relationship, and they want you to be with there chosen mate." He said

I kiss him" relax, they will love you ok, don't feel nervous OK." He nod.

"Are you ready? He nod then we leave my penthouse And went to my parents house.

"Here we are," I hold his hands." it's just a dinner" we step out the car, our hands were intertwined as we walk and we went in the house.

Then shit! I cuss to my self, It's was a foul smell. I saw seokjin hold his nose, then we went to the living room, I saw my parents meeting with many people.

I guess there wolves, then there all turn to our direction. We are all shock to see each other.

"Seokjin" the man run and hug my seokjin.

"Sorry, Mr. Do I know you.? Seokjin ask the man that he doesn't know.

"It's me seokjin, taehyung your mate." Seokjin is scared he went behind me.

"I'm sorry Mr. I don't know you, and jungkook is my only mate." He said as he still hiding at my back.

"Are you joking, how can this be your mate. Huh!" He grab my collar. But I didn't move an inch.

Then I was shock when seokjin, grab taehyungs hands out of my collar. He's eyes were red and he is showing his fangs.

"How there you touch my jungkook" I can see taehyung is also shock. To see seokjin like this.

I backhug my seokjin. "your so feisty seokjin, I like it" seokjin turn around and kiss my lips.

"I'm sorry Mr. I was just shock when you hold my mate. Sorry for manners." He bow to them. I smirk at taehyung.

Jimin went to taehyung "Lets go tae." And he nod.

All of them bow to my father and I can see taehyung is still glaring at me.

"Bye for now, seokjin" he kiss my seokjin hands. I'm going to slap him but he dodge. Then they all leave.

"Your going to tell you me everything jungkook." I nod

"Yes, later dad. Lets start the dinner shall we.?

The dinner is fine, they like my seokjin and they agree for me to marry seokjin.

Seokjin is happy to heard it from my parents. I'm also happy. We decided to stay here for the night. We cuddle before he felt asleep.

"Sleep tight my seokjin" I kiss his lips then I went to my father study room. I open the door and I saw him in his favorite chair.

"Sit down jungkook" then I sit "you have many things that need you to explain"

"Yes, what do you want to know father."

"Did you turn him? I nod "what are you thinking jungkook, turning a werewolf into a vampire."

"It's the only way he will let go of him."

"Jungkook, your stupid your not thinking! Did you know its forbidden to turn a wolf. It will cause chaos in our kind and also wolfs."

"But seokjin will never be a threat to all of us."

"He will, when the monster inside him will be awaken."

"I will not let that happen."

"Fine, his your mate anyway. Speaking of mate, why taehyung said that he's seokjin mate?

"Because he is"

"What! you stole somebody else mate, I'm so disappointed in you"

"Dad, I know what you mean but seokjin is going to be mine that day, but taehyung is just on the right place and moment. I was the one who tame his wolf, I was the one that he was destined to be with."

"But taehyung already mark him."

"I mark him also."

"What the hell are you thinking. These are the reason, I'm not passing you the leadership of this clan. Because your action is base on your emotions, and you decide without thinking the consequence jungkook.

"I know father, but please support my decision just this once."

"I have no reason to not support you, but please think first before you act." I hug my father.

"Yes, father I will."

"Go to your mate, he's awake now."
I bow to my father and leave the room.

AT THE ROOM

I open the door, I saw seokjin's sitting on the bed crying, I rush on his side.

"What happened my love? Then he look at me.

"There is a man, and he wants to separate us." . I hug him and rub his back.

"Sshhhhh, its just a dream no one will separate us, go back to sleep. We lay down in bed, he rested his head in my neck. He lick it.

" are you hungry" he nod. I let him drink my blood.

Seokjin what ever happens I will be on your side. I love you so much. I will be ready with my consequence.

*******

I'm really gonna end this series, but I don't know what happened, I change the plot. I guess there will be more chapters to come.

Thanks for reading and please vote.

Don't forget bts comeback later.

And this is jinkook fanfic. Sorry I can't put poly in this story.

Good morning/ good night