🌴BITE chapter 3🌴

CHANYEOL POV

our source our wrong its been two days since were here in this resort. And there is no sign of fucking bts clan member.

Our source said that there is two members that were staying in this hotel. But there gone now. Were just to late. My brothers come here and were now complete. Were ready to face the bts clan.

SOOJIN POV

I woke up I think 12 in the midnight. I felt the thirst again. Were are those two guess. I'm really thirsty. I need there blood. I walk out the room and then, I saw their someone at the beach. That's forbidden to stay at the beach at midnight. So I went to them.

"Excuse me sir, can you go back to your room, caus-" there all turn to look at me. I was frozen in my spot and I gulp for my life. Cause I saw not only, not only two, but 8 red eyes starring and glaring at me.

One of them said "were just waiting for someone" I just nod. So I turn around, I want to run for my life. But I smell the something! Something delicious! Something I crave for and something to ease this burning throat. And that is blood.

I turn around and I unconscious go to the man with bleeding arms, then I started to lick it.

"I am right, your a blood mate that's not mark and awaken" one of the guys said. I just continue licking the oozing blood.

"Do you want more" he ask. I answer "yes"

"your a thirsty, baby"

"yes! I am thirsty." I snap from my trans. And stop what I'm doing.

"I better get going now, enjoy your stay here gentle men" I bow before I turn around I'm ready to run but. Someone is holding my hands and shoulder.

"You, said your thirsty. So we will give you more" the man cut his writs and place in front of me. The two man let go of me. And I hold his wrist and started to lick the blood. They all smirk.

"Very good, where is your blood mate? didn't they know that there human mate will need there blood until they fully awaken"

"Who is your blood mate anyway? One of them ask. I stop licking

"Taehyung and jungkook" I said and then started again to drink blood. All of them have a creepy smile on there faces.

"Your coming with us baby" the other guy said. I shake my head.

"Your opinion doesn't matter, you will come to us. No matter what" I let go his wrist and I run as fast I could. But they capture me.

"With us, you will not be hungry. Ever again" then I feel sleep. Someone catch me before I fall.

JUNGKOOK POV

We fucking stay for 4 days waiting for those bastard. I'm worried about our blood mate she would be so thirsty. She might hunt animals in the forest.

But at last were going back to the beautiful island. With hoseok hyung and namjoon hyung. Finally.

We get off the boat the I'm excited to see her and I'm not the only only one that glad the search end. We went to the lobby the staff seems to be at panic.

"Hello there beutiful" namjoon hyung lean to the desk were soojin roomate is. She look at him. And blush.

"Hello namjoon" she said and smile

"Hey! Jimin were is yoonji" ask hoseok hyung.

"At her office, go to her. She's been looking for you, for days." Said jimin noona.

"Okay, bye guys. I have to tame an angry kitten" hoseok hyung went to the direction of the office. We went to the sofa of the lobby.

"Excuse me hyung, do you know each other? Tae hyung ask.

"Off course, she is my blood mate and hoseok hyung is yoonji noona blood mate."

"I didn't know hyung, your straight" I tease.

"I'm not" he answer.

"But she is a girl" taehyung said

"Trust me, she will change"

"You know about this" I ask jimin noona

"Yes, and I am ready just to be with him" she smile and blush even more. Cause namjoon hyung kiss her on the cheeks.

"Aww, I wish soojin will also be like that." Jimin hyung look at me.

"Soojin, the one that's working here" she ask.

"Yes, the beautiful black hair soojin"

"Do you know where she went?" She ask us and we are puzzled.

"No, we are with our hyungs" tae-hyung said.

"She's been missing for two days now"

"What?" We almost shout.

"I know she's your blood mate. The incident at the beach, and the time you two made a contract with her. I saw them all. But The night that she was missing. She went outside. I didn't follow her that time because I'm too exhausted. Im sorry I should follow her" She started to cry. Namjoon hyung hug her.

"We have to find her hyung" I said to tae-hyung.

BEEP

Tae tae hyung was shock at the message. I take a look.

I see soojin sleeping, she's super pale, she has vampire marks into her 2 side of the neck, 2 on her side of the wrist even have 4 on her legs. Tae-hyung call the number.

"What the fuck you done to soojin"

"We just have a little fun with her and
Its not our faults that your blood mate smells good" we clench our fist.

"You bastard"

"Don't worry we will bring you the remains of mate" then they end the call.

"Who did you call, taehyung"

"That fucking suho, he killed our blood mate"

"soojin is dead" noona said and she cry even more.

*******

"Is that tehyung you called suho hyung" ask chen.

"Yes" suho smile.

Then they heard loud yelling from kai

"Seokjin, stop drinking d.o blood, he is pale now" said kai. Seokjin stop biting d.o. and look at kai with a pout.

 and look at kai with a pout

"But I'm hungry hyung." He said cutely

"Here drink mine" said sehun.

"Thank you, hyung" seokjin happy went to sehun and bite his wrist.

This clan became happy when seokjin came in here. We name him seokjin. Cause soojin is too girly. And he is a man now and He belong to us . A new born cute vampire. We really didn't know why she change gender. He was a woman before she awaken and now he's a man.

But its fine with us, because we can use him against the bts clan.

*******
I will end this series next update.

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment.