✝️BLOODY CROSSS chapter 5✝️

TAEHYUNG POV

I saw namjoon hyung infront the door.

"What are doing hyung." I said

namjoon hyung smirk at us, then he open the door.

I saw many human in front of the door.

I'm gonna attack them but they shot us with some green substance, it make us, I turn around to see all of them has been shot even my seokjin. What the fuck, is this real the plan of namjoon hyung, I felt dizzy the last thing I saw is namjoon hyung carried our mate outside. I fainted, I don't know what happened.

*******
After a day.

3rd person pov

Taehyung slowly open his eyes, he saw him self with silver chains in his arms, and his feet.

"What happened? He ask jungkook, that still trying to break the chains. But the chains is made of silver it hurts our skin. he was looking for seokjin and jimin , but there is no where to be found. He just found hoseok and yoongi in the other side of the room.

"Where is seokjin and jimin hyung."taehyung ask all of them.

"We don't know? Aswer hoseok.

We turn our eyes to the door.

The door open reveling namjoon, holding his brother.

JUNGKOOK POV

I clench my fist. What the hell this bastard doing here and he drag seokjin here.

"Say goodbye to your mate's seokjin, cause tomorrow you wont see them again." Said namjoon hyung.

Seokjin starts crying, I hate to see my mate cry. I had the urge to kill his hyung.

"Your a traitor namjoon." Hoseok hyung said he glare at him with his red eyes.

"As I said everything is plan ever since the beginning." Namjoon push to seokjin towards me. He cry to my chest.

"I am sorry, my mate's." Seokjin is still crying while saying this he clench to the chains. He kiss my lips. And he went to taehyung he also kiss him while clenching to the chains.

He also go to yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung.

"we will meet again if not here, maybe next lifetime. I love you." Seokjin hug us for the last time. Then he was drag by his hyung.

The two left the us. I want to grab seokjin from his brother, but I can't do anything.

Tik
Tik
Tikk

And all explode.

The end
******

Sorry for the short update.

Thank you for 100 vote

Please vote and comment.