🐺DOM vs DOM chapter 8🐺

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm mad right now, what the hell that vampire did to my mate. Why seokjin doesn't recognize me, and why he's a vampire, he's clingy with that jungkook. This is all mess up.

"Hold your anger, will you, your pre hormones are all over the car, I have to open all the windows." Jimin hyung said that snap me from my thoughts.

"Sorry hyung, I'm just mad, because I finally seeing my mate after 6 months, but all those shattered. He's a vampire hyung and to top of that he doesn't know me. What did he done with my mate.

" we will get him, I also don't agree with him."

*******

SEOKJIN POV

"love can I go to work" I said as I caress his hair. Then he look at me.

"Love, you know the answer."

"But, my company needs me. Jimin shoulder all my responsibility. Please love."

"I know you want to comeback. But you know your not a wolf anymore right. Your different now" he sit on the bed.

I encircled my arms in his shoulder.
"I know jungkook, but please trust me, I will be OK." I said as I kiss his cheek.

"OK, if but if something happens, you will stop, OK! I just nod.

I'm so happy right now, finally jungkook said yes, I really want to work. I need to called jimin, but I don't know where is my phone. I think I lost it somewhere.

As for you all that, don't know where our love story start. I will tell you all every thing.

As you all know, me and jungkook didn't meet in very good way. Because me and jungkook is a very dominant alphas.

But I didn't know why he tame me and my wolf. I let him mark me, and change me to be like his kind. I love him so much.

But really left dumbfounded when that guy, said that I was his mate. I really didn't know him. I really hope I don't see him again.

*******
JIMIN POV

I'm also puzzled why seokjin hyung doesn't know his mate.

Ring......

Ring.....

Unknown number. I hesitate to answer it. But my gut tells me that I have to answer it. So I Answer the call.

"Hello, jimin" I was shock to hear seokjin hyung in the other line.

"Hyung is that you?

"Off course silly, I'm your one and only seokjin hyung." He giggle in the other line.

"What happen to you hyung, your been gone for 6 months."

"Its a long story, I will tell you. Can we meet up."

"Yeah"

We meet up in the small cafe. I guess he's not here yet. I sit on chair near the window of the cafe. I can see the people pass by the cafe. Then I saw them, seokjin hyung and that vampire. Seokjin hyung hug and kiss the vampire before waving goodbye. Hyung looks so happy.

He went in the cafe,he look good on that blond hair, black shirt and white cap