🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 3🙈

SEOKJIN POV

I'm thirsty, I'm neck is burning. Am I gonna die? My vision is blurry but I can se his sillouet and I think his smiling at me. He went infront of me, and sit on the bed.

"What's your name?" He ask me and I automatically answer.

"Seokjin" I said

"well seokjin, your my mate and I think that I made you a half vampire."

"Wha-t? I lazily ask cause my consciousness is slipping.

"I think you need to drink" I slowly shake my head.

"You need this, trust me." He put me into his neck. He smell so good, I lick his neck then burry my little fangs, he hold my waist fir support. I slowly gaining consciousness, then I push him.

"Are you full my love." I look at him puzzled.

"My love? Mr. Do I know you?

"Yes, im your mate."

"Sorry Mr. Im still unmated wolf"

"No, your not I give you my mark" he went to get a mirror and he put my cheeks on the left side. He show me his mark on my right side of my neck, it was a somekind of symbol how come I didn't notice it.

"See that that's my mark, it means your mine and im yours"

"Your sick, how can you mark me, you didn't even know me. We just met on the bar."

"So, you remember my seokjin, our first meeting, im so touch" he said while touching his heart. is he mocking me.

I have to get out of here I was going to leave but my feet is a bit jelly and I stumble near the door.

"Leaving me gain so soon, seokjin" he said as mocking me. I try to move but I can't move my legs.

"You can't run from me again my love. Never again" He went to me and carry me back to bed.

"What did you done to me." He smirk

"Oh I didn't done anything, your the one who done it to yourself, not me"

"What did you mean?"

"Its simple our markings are complete" he show me his mark that I just bitten before. The mark is reddish now. He lick my neck, and I close my eyes. I fill a tingling sensation on my whole body.

"Stop"

"Really seokjin, you want me to stop?" He ask but he's not stopping licking my neck and I accidentally moan.

"I like your moaning, your voice is so sweet, my seokjin" he whisper in to my ears. His voice was so sexy.

"Ple-ase stop this." I said but,to tell you the truth I want him to keep going.

Then he lay me in the bed. He slowly strip my top and I let him remove all my clothes. I saw him smile.

"I'll promise this will be the best night of your life." He said

And yes this is indeed the best night. I give him my virginity, to my so called mate. But I still don't know him and I don't want to know everything about him. I'm still going to do my plan to get away from him.

So when we finish hot session, I slowly move away from him good thing he was drunk at the pleasure I give him. I put my clothes on then I run away from him. Good thing I got this kind of perfume that hides your scent. So I run and run, still don't know where I'm gonna go. I want to go home. This is tiring running with human feet. He said that I'm half a vampire, I still hope my wolf is still inside me.