🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 2🙈

TAEHYUNG POV

"Mmmmmnn" he moans that means he's waking up. Then he slowly open his red eyes, it's makes me happy to see him with these changes. Then He hiss like a vampire even thou his a wolf.

"Are you hungry? He sit down in the bed, then turn to see me, his quite shock to see me after what I did to him.

"You! Why? what? Argggghh my head." I dash to his side and hug him, I remove the silver chain in his hands and feet, then I put his head on my neck, so he will smell the blood on my neck And it did.

He lick my neck and take a bite, I smirk. He had drank almost all my blood. Then I feel dizzy the last thing I see is to my mate smiling at me with full of blood on his mouth.

After a day, I open my eyes, shit his gone! he just did that on purpose,

oh my! I have a clever mate. He wants to play hide and seek huh!.

Hide all you want but I will still find you. Let's start seeking.

SEOKJIN POV

I went back to the bar good thing my baby is still there and somehow I'm still thankful that he didn't strip me, cause I have still the key.

I change my clothes first before I head off to our house. To tell you the truth I can't smell my beta scent in me. I smell like vampire with a little bit of my beta scent.

I swear I would kill that vampire, because of what did he done to me. I need my brother.

So i call my him.

Ring

Ring

He answer

"Hello"

"Hyung I'm coming home"

"No don't come here."

"Why? I know you are mad at me for leaving home, but why are you forbidding me to come back"

"don't be so dramatic seokjin"

"Then why?

"Seokjin, our clan is under attack by the Jeon clan."

"What? Why there attacking us.? "

"I don't know, they said they been looking for someone."

"Who?

"We still don't know father is still talking to there leader."

"Go somewhere, but don't go here."

"Ok"

After I talk, I ride my bike to the nearest town. I check in to the hotel full of wolf, there all looking at me. I don't mind them cause I'm exhausted there so many happen to me. I don't know if I'm still a wolf cause now I can only smell a vampire scent. I felt asleep in this cozy bed.

Then I was awaken by the loud alarm, I heard there panick voices. Then I heard someone knocking in the door.

"Come out or I will wreck this door."

I don't want to argue with them, im still exhausted. So I open the door

"Come with me." I just nod.

My legs is super jelly, I felt on the floor. Im getting thirsty. The man carry me to the lobby.

I saw so many wolf in the lobby and there 7 vampire.

"Who's he, hoseok?

"I don't know, he's one of the guests"

"Why are did you let a vampire check in in a wolf hotel? The man look at the receptionist.

I cut to the conversation "Im a beta wolf, I'm not a vampire."  All the vampire look at me, then they laughed at me including the man that carry me. I got mad.

"What's so funny ?

"Wolf! your not a wolf your a vampire, see for your self" he pointed the mirror on the other side. Then I turn to the mirror's direction. What the f*** I have a crimson eyes and my fangs is showing. I wiggle to his hold, then I got free. I try to stand up but it's no use I'm loosing my strength because of this thirst.

"Yoongi, I think hes thirsty"

The other man is going towards me but he was stop by a another vampire.

"I got this hyung" he said. He carry me, I want to stop him but, im really exhausted. I need blood, I need his blood.

I didn't know were he taken me. My vision is going to fade. The last thing I heard is " welcome back my mate, I told you, you can't hide from me."

*******

A short update.
Thanks for reading

Pls. Vote and comment

One down, two more to go.