🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 1🙈

Seokjin is a happy go lucky guy, he doesn't care at anything, even his own family. He's bike is everything to him.

He just feel that his free when he tour with his bike.

He went to different city's in korea, he doesn't want to go home.

He's now in the bar in daegu, drinking even if his alone. He's always celebrating when he reach another town or city, he mark the city with an x. Because he got there. He is happy about that.

But he will regret his decision to travel into places that unknown to him.

"Nice tattoo" the deep voice said to him. He never took a glance of the man. Cause he knows his a vampire and vampire means trouble, for a wolf like him. Seokjin know that this man won't leave him. So he said

"Thanks for the compliment, I made it my self" i never turn around.

(This is the tattoo on seokjin wrist.)

"Look at me, when your talking." Answer the man with a stern voice. Seokjin knows that this man is piss.

But he doesn't give a f***, he just continue sipping at his beer. The man was angry, he force seokjin to look at him. Seokjin is shock of what the man did, and he is also shock to see the man's handsome face.

Wow, this man is handsome, but I'm more handsome than him he thought

He was pull of of his thoughts because of this phone rings. He answer it, as if there is no vampire in front of him.

"Hello, hyung how are you" he said in a sweet voice.

"KIM SEOKJIN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? The man said full of anger on the other line.

"I'm just here, some where in Korea" seokjin teasing his hyung.

"GO BACK HOME"

"No, I'm not going back." He said and cut the line.

"Do what to come with me? Seokjin narrowed his eyes to the man who spoke.

"Sorry mister, I rather die than come with a vampire like you, seokjin answer with a sassy tone. He put the bill on the table and ready to let go but. But The vampire suddenly carry him to his back and use he's vampire speed to get our the bar and went to his house. Seokjin was kicking his chest and his back. Then was forced to lay down into bed.

********

TAEHYUNG POV

I was invited by my friend jimin to come to the bar near us, to just unwine because its not easy to be the vampire Prince you know.

So we went in the bar, and have a drinks. So I was just sipping this wine, when I saw him. He's like an angel, with his broad shoulders and sexy body and those angelic face. I just said he was the one, the only one that I will give my heart and soul, even thou his a wolf. I want him to be mine.

So I went to bar table.

I don't know what to said that's why i said nice tattoo. But I didn't expect him to be this sassy. And the thing that made me angry, is that he didn't give a f*** to glance at me. Am I like I'm a wind.

He's going to regret this, he should know his place And I know he will get out the bar. So I drag him, out to the bar and into our house. I don't care if the maid that look in shock.

I took him in my room, he's going to sit down but I use my vampire speed to tie him up with a silver chain in his arms and legs. I use those chains for torturing wolfs, I didn't know that this chain can also use to capture my future husband.

"What the hell, Mr." He said, did he just cursed me? I will punish those filthy mouth of his.

I open my cabinet, I took a syringe with a silver like water in it.

"What the hell are you gonna do to me, damn vampire." I smirk at him, I think he knows what this syringe can do to him. He gulp and I smirk again.

I walk towards him, and he's gonna try to run even thou his tied up, but I'm faster than him I put syringe to his arm and push the fluid into his body. After 2 minutes he fell asleep. Its time to begin my plan.

I can never let this angel just pass by me, I want him.

So I bite him, I put my venom in him.

Then I bite my wrist and I let it drip to his lips. And my marking is complete.

He is officially my mate. He will submit to me even if he doesn't like it.

It just funny I mated him without knowing his name.

*******
This is a short Introduction of the story. Next chapter will be the beginning of hide and seek.

Good night,I'm really gonna sleep now.

And special thanks to eataejin for the wonderful cover