Chapter 9 - Won't entertain failure.

Elyan's PoV~

"Yosh!" I uttered habang nag uunat. Hayy salamat, tapos na ang presentation ko for tomorrow. Sana talaga maging successful ang collaboration ng Yīnfēng at Lu Corporation.

Ako ang nakaisip ng idea na 'to, na pasukin ang mundo ng Fashion Industry. Yīnfēng is mainly focusing on Real Estates, and Real Estate already have an undefeatable king, the President of Lu Corporation. We sometimes feel suppressed because of so many powerful companies that are also venturing in this industry, so President Lu and I thought of another industry to venture.

His choice is Computer Industry, and mine is Fashion Industry.

Go muna kami sa Fashion Industry, kasi pinakikiusapan pa daw niya yung isang taong magiging susi para maging matagumpay ang pag venture namin sa Computer Industry. Okay naman sa'kin, excited na nga ako eh.

--

The next morning.

Nasa tapat ko na ang Lu Corporation. Tatlong naglalakihang building ito, pero ayon kay Assistant Zhou, dito sa gitna matatagpuan ang office ng Big Boss, pati narin ang conference hall kung saan gaganapin ang collaboration namin ngayon.

Hindi maitatago sa aking mukha ang pagkamangha sa itsura ng lobby nitong building .. walang wala ang company namin kumpara dito sa lobby nila.

We'll gonna reach the sky someday. I thought.

"Good morning, I have an appointment today with the CEO." Sabi ko sa isang babae na nasa information table.

She looked at me from head to toe. Parang pamilyar tong scene na to, parang nangyari na sa'kin to? I thought.

Yeah, nung unang pasok ko sa Yīnfēng Corporation. Carry yourself graciously, Elyan.

"From what company?" She asked.

"Yīnfēng Corporation."

"Follow me."

"Okay" I followed her to one of the elevators. Before the door closed, I saw a familiar silhouette.

Mr. Lu? Siya ba 'yun? Dito siya nagtatrabaho?

--

Lu Yu Shen's PoV~

If the information that Cai gave me is true, then she will be here in the company later. She will discuss the collaboration about venturing the Fashion Industry.

Should I go or not?

I am the CEO of Lu Corporation, and it is an important collaboration. I have read her proposal and I am very amazed about her plans.

I want to hear what she's going to say later, I'm very curious.

A high school graduate who takes a lot of part-time job became the Vice President of a company that's on the verge of closing down. That's not all, she is also an apprentice of a respected individual and a student of a professional psychologist.

Everyone in the business world know that no one except our family can approach the Prosperous Corporation's CEO, and he only accepted one apprentice in his whole life, that is me.

But who is her boss?

"Chen, tell everyone to come at my office before heading to the conference hall." I said to my assistant before entering my private elevator.

"Understood." He answered.

---

Elyan's PoV~