Chapter 17 - "The Existence"

Author's PoV~

The show started. Unang inirampa ng mga models ang 50 Autumn outfits. Everyone nodded their heads for approval, all of it are unique and has creative designs.

Sunod naman ay winter outfits. Everyone are speechless to it's unique and fashionable design. The materials that they used are all high quality fabrics.

The last designs are all gowns, 10 gowns to be exact.

The first one is called "The Wild", this gown has a tiger print and fur on the edges. It hugged the body of the model from her chest down to his thighs, while a slit could be seen above her knees down to the floor, but it doesn't block her path at all. What makes it more special is the 18 carat gold, curved like a Lion's head with a diamond on top of it like a crown, on the chest part of the gown.

The second gown is called "The Time", this gown is like from the 19th century. It's design is imprinted on the fabric, like a faded brown-orange ink. You can see the Big Ben of London and San Francisco bridge on the gown. The clock on the tower is on 11:11 and is made using tiny diamonds and pearls.

The third one is a blue mermaid gown called "The Ocean". It's upper body is made up of 1700 tiny diamonds. If you look at the whole picture, the model is like standing above the water, while her upper body is shining with diamonds.

Next is a gown called "The Sunset". It has 3 colors-- orange, dark orange, and red. The blending of the colors are so beautiful like an abstract masterpiece. It doesn't look exaggerated nor weak, but it is very pleasant to the eyes like you are watching the sunset on the sea side.

Miss Alicia came next, wearing "The Autumn" which is also known as "Alicia". Thanks to this gown, many businessmen and powerful figures became interested in Hades, thus they all awaited this grand opening.

The five remaining gowns are-- "The Moment", "The Blessings", "The Dream", "The Life" and last but the most special and interesting one-- "The Darkness".

The crowd opened their mouth in amazement, some are holding their breaths because of the stunning gown called "The Darkness". When you look at it, it was just like a normal gown--- nothing special. It is an off-shoulder, body fitting black long gown. But what made the guests amazed was, the moment it touches the light, the upper part down to the thighs automatically became white. It's not a form of magic, but it is because of the rare high quality diamonds that shines against the light. The lower part of the gown now looks like it was dipped in black ink. It is Stunning.

After the last piece went down of the stage, everyone stood up from their seats, clapping their hands.

The designer then went up on stage, but the moment the guests saw him, they all began to gossip.

"Hey, isn't that 'that designer'".?

"You mean, the newbie designer who confidently fought in the 2016 Western Fashion Competition, but ends up losing embarrassingly? Yeah, it's him. I thought he's a beggar now?"

"I sometimes saw him on the 4th street begging for money. How come he's on the stage?"

"But wait, he recovered his handsome face now, not like when he's begging on the streets. Hahaha"

"Maybe he's just an employee here or utility staff, let's wait for what's gonna happen."

A 25-year-old man, wearing just a simple white long sleeve, gray pants and a pair of black shoes held the microphone in his hand.