Chapter 53 - The real Lady Boss appeared

Author's PoV~

EK Group of Companies ...

Inside the big conference room, all the board members are sitting around the long table, there are 25 of them.

"President Kirisaki, Lu Corporation is deliberately suppressing us." The man said cautiously, afraid that the volcano in the head seat will errupt at any moment.

Alzen's sly smile is nowhere to be seen, he only have a dark unreadable expression on his face. His lips occasionally open a little, then close again, he looks so hesitant in this matter.

Another board member brushed the tip of his elbow to Shichiyo who was sitting near their President, indicating her to try smoothening the situation.

She is the rumored "Future Lady Boss" of EK Group of Companies, so she should be able to calm the Boss down, right?

Shichiyo's face distorted with annoyance, she knew what position she has in Alzen's heart, but nonetheless, she should still be able to make him calm.

She stood up and began sharing her opinion about the matter, she occasionally ask Alzen's opinion but to no avail. He doesn't even spare her a glance.

She brewed him a coffee after speaking and put it in front of Alzen who's face is so dark, while all the people present are shivering under the table. This is the look that they all fear, he is not President Kirisaki anymore, he is the Underground King now, exuding murderous aura that no one can comprehend. Of course, there's only one person here who knows about him being the Underground King, his secretary.

Lu Corporation isn't an easy enemy even though they are in the same rank, they also maintained a good relationship with them these past years, but Lu Corporation suddenly bit their back, just what is the reason behind this?

The door suddenly burst open, then a girl wearing a white coat, white turtle neck shirt, maong shorts and bunny headband came in, walking towards their scary Boss without caution.

Their faces sank, "Who is she?! She will make the situation worser than ever!" A middle-aged man asked the respected leader beside him.

"I don't know, but I feel like I've seen her before .."

"Where?"

"I don't know, I mean, I forgot."

"Tsk, your old brain stinks."

As they gossiped, the girl suddenly pounce on their President Kirisaki, with a pure and wide smile reaching her ears. Her eyes formed two crescent moons and the way she hooked her arms around their Boss' neck, it's so carefree that everyone began to crease their foreheads.

Shichiyo is no different, the image that she built for many years as the "Future Lady Boss" of EK Group of Companies will come to an end. The worst thing is, it will even be replaced with humiliation now that Elyan appeared in their board meeting.

"Insolence! Security, take this mentally ill woman out of here!" A man in his 30's yelled to the guards outside the conference room, afraid that the girl will make his Boss more angry and upset.

No one have seen Alzen's smile when Elyan embraced him because she unconsciously blocked their view, her back is facing them. But when he heard the man called for security, his face went back to what it was before, this time it's even more terrifying.

Who has the guts to touch her Queen? Let's see.

He pushed Elyan a little so she released him in her tight embrace, but she didn't leave his side, in fact her left arm remained hooked around his neck. She just merely let him take a look at his people