Chapter 52 - Shameless

WARNING! The first part of this chapter contained sexual content, but it's not detailed like the previous one. This one is still tolerable.

But then again, read at your own risk!

---

Elyan's PoV~

Pain ...

Ugh.

Why do I feel sore all over my body?!

Nagsaka ba ako?
Naglaba ng sampung sakong damit?
Tumakbo ng isang daang kilometro?
Lumangoy mula Pilipinas hanggang Europe?
O Naglinis ng napakalaking bahay na mukhang shopping mall, yun bang kamukha ng bahay ni Alzen?

Wait──

Nasa bahay ako ni Alzen!

I opened my eyes in a flash and scanned the whole place, memories of last night came back to me which made my face reddened in an instant.

I heard footsteps from outside approaching the room so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"It's on the top drawer." Alzen said, Sinong kasama niya?

I tried to open my eyes slightly just to take a peek at the second person, but I froze and immediately discarded the idea after he spoke "Y-Yes, Master." He answered hesitantly.

"Thunder, another second and I'll dig your eyes out." Alzen said coldly, but it made me warm inside.

I opened my eyes and smiled after hearing the door closed, Thunder's footsteps were gone completely.

"Ohayou." (Good morning.) I greeted him.

He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Ohayou, My Queen." Then he gave me a quick morning kiss.

We stared at each other's eyes, I was full of smiles and he was full of tenderness.

"Let's get married."

The words left his curved mouth, he said it so casually that I don't know how to answer him. Do I even need to answer it? It's not a question, right?

I took off the blanket that was covering my body and cuddled myself in his embrace, Aahhh, this scent again ...

Probably because I was too close to him that I felt something hard twitching in my stomach. I look down to see what is it, and that's when I realized that I was currently naked── completely naked.

I rolled to the opposite direction and hid myself under the blanket because of embarrassment, then I heard him chuckled. His laughter this early in the morning is like the melodious sound of my guitar, calming and pushing away all the negative energy around.

I pouted, but he laugh even more.

*Sigh*

"You don't know how cute you are, My Queen. You teased me over and over last night that we ended up making love three times. Now you feel shy?"

His words were like a bucket of cold water that was splashed on my face mercilessly, Okay, I don't have any dignity left.

"*Chuckled* We can do it again if Your Majesty wishes it too." He teased again.

"Scram!"

"Hey, now you're going to dump me after using me? I'm so pitiful."

"Get out!"