Chapter 51 - He thought he's not needed anymore (3) 18+

WARNING!
WARNING!
WARNING!

This chapter contains heavy sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable while reading, you can just skip this chapter ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

To all matured readers, hmmmm you'll gonna love this. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

(WARNING: FOR 18+ ONLY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Don't say I didn't warned you beforehand.)

I locked your dearest author inside the closet, she's so bad for not letting you enjoy 18+ scenes, pabitin kasi siya. But don't worry she'll be back after I updated this chapter.

----

AUTHOR'S POV~

Elyan is munching the last piece of the pineapple muffin happily, Saraaaaaap!

Tumayo siya upang kumuha sana ng tubig nang biglang nag brown-out.

She froze in her place, there's no one with her so her Nyctophobia activated immediately.

She walk back to her seat slowly and carefully scanning every corner of the kitchen in fear, then she hugged her knees and kept herself alert.

Meanwhile, Alzen is taking a bath when the electricity went off, Crap, she's on the kitchen alone!

He hurriedly put on a towel around his private part and another one on his head to prevent too many water drops from falling. He dashed outside towards the dining area and found her curled up like a ball on her seat.

He approach her while calling her in a low voice, "Yanyan, let's go upstairs."

Elyan raised her head and revealed her wet cheeks, from the dim light of the moon she could see Alzen's figure approaching her, but she didn't notice the tiny cloth that he used to cover his body.

She immediately widened her arms to let Alzen carry her, then he brought her to his room. "Stay here until the power came back, I'll put on some clothes first."

She grabbed Alzen's towel to prevent him from leaving her side but unfortunately, it fell from his body even before he knew it.. That's when she realized that Alzen must be in a hurry to find her earlier, so he didn't had time to wear clothes.

"I won't look so don't go anywhere, sit here, tumalikod ka sa'kin, so I wouldn't see that thing." She said with a blush as she moved her eyes away from him while pointing towards his manhood.

Alzen sighed, This girl, she looks so harmless and weak in such situations.

With a smile on his face, he picked up the towel and covered his lower body again, then he sat in front of her like what she told him to do.

His eyes widened in surprise when she hugged him from behind "Let me hug you like this so I won't feel afraid anymore." She said with a cute voice, but for him, he found it tempting.

"Alzen, why did you left me all of a sudden?" Her voice is full of loneliness that it pinched his heart with full force.

"Lu Yu Shen is back. Someone is already protecting you and tending to your needs, so I think I'm not needed anymore. You should be happy that──"

"I'm not happy."

His mouth froze, he can't utter the next words he would like to say anymore. She's not happy?

"Why?"

"I don't know. He's back but I don't feel satisfied nor excited."

"Maybe because he said hurtful words to you last time, that's why──"