Chapter 50 - He thought he's not needed anymore (2)

Elyan's PoV~

How can I move? Tinali niya ang mga paa ko sa isa't isa na tila isang metro lang ang pagitan.

Master Ki first taught me how to punch properly so I wouldn't gain any injury, after that he taught me how to block different kinds of attacks── with and without weapons.

"Now we'll try if you truly understand all of it."

We bowed and positioned ourselves, I was nervous, seriously. My eyes never left his body, he came in front of me in a blink of an eye. What happened? I didn't see him approach me or what!

Before I knew it, a kick mercilessly landed on my body, then I fell instantly on the ground without a second wasted. Sobrang lakas niya! Aaaaaaawwwts.

"I used only half of my strength on that kick, stand up! Nobody wants a weak student!"

Weak. Weak ...

That feeling when you thought you were strong enough, but someone stronger than you called you weak, Ugh.

I stood up and shook the pain away. Even if I lose, I won't quit.

He did the same thing again, luckily I dodged it in time. I took advantage of the small opening that I got and was about to kick him when I fell on the floor instead. Nakatali nga pala ang mga paa ko.

Wait──

I blocked the incoming kick using my arms, nakakaiyak dahil sobrang sakit pero tiniis ko, pagkatapos ay inilalim ko ang kanang braso ko sa binti niya at saka ito hinatak, dahilan para makatayo ako at mapigilan ang sunod nyang atake.

In a swoosh, he's in front of me again. I blocked his attacks continuously as I tried to attack in return ... but to no avail.

"You can't use your legs all the time. There are some situations that a person is shot in the leg, if you're in that situation what will you do considering the fact that you relied so much on your legs to fight?"

A realization dawned on me, so that's the reason!

"Same goes to your arms."

---

The first day of training ended well, at least nakalaban ako kahit papano sa kanya diba? Unlike yesterday *sigh*.

We trained the same thing for 2 weeks continuously, araw-araw na din akong nag-eexercise. Master Ki also taught me proper breathing para hindi ako hingalin agad kapag tumatakbo ng malayo o kapag nakikipaglaban.

On the third week, I started diffusing bombs and shootings, as well as assembling and disassembling firearms in the fastest way possible.

Our training ended for 1 and a half month's time on a secluded place at the mountain top.

---

I surveyed the whole place in front of me, it's still the same tho, but something's missing. In my whole time living in this apartment, this is the first time that I found it lonely, or rather, empty.

A man came out of my room, he looks like he's just taken a bath, well it didn't surprise me anymore knowing his personality.

"Welcome back" he said before pulling me to his arms.

Welcome home.

I don't know why Alzen's voice resounded in my ears, it is during his stay here when I got home from a whole day of hard work and found him in the kitchen preparing dinner. With a frown and his mouth twitching, he will say "Don't touch the foods yet, go wash your hands. Tsk, proper hygiene comes first."