Chapter 38 - His little Fiancee

Eighteen's PoV~

I stepped closer to her and wiped her tears away, He's not worth it. I wanted to tell her how much I hate to see her cry, but I chose to keep silent again.

I'm staring down at her while pushing back all my emotions behind, her eyelashes fluttered then another wave of water drops pour down from her doll-like eyes.

She hugged me in the next second, but instead of joy, I felt bitterness and heartache. I patted her back as she continuously sob in my chest.

Flashback---

"Isaw to, iiiiii-saw. Eto naman dugo ... Itong isang 'to ... Hmmmm ..." I'm watching the adorable 10-year-old girl in front me attentively, as she tried to introduce these weird street foods to me.

"Adidas yan, hija." The street vendor helped her remember.

"Ahh oo nga pala! Hahaha, salamat po!"

"Hindi ba talaga nagsasalita 'yang batang kasama mo?"

"Opo eh, pero nakakarinig naman po siya."

"Mukha syang may lahi ahh, taga saan ba siya?"

I don't know what they're talking about, but the weird look that this vendor gave to my little fiancee didn't escape my eyes, so I secretly waved my hand to my personal bodyguard.

I pretended to throw the sticks we used at the trash bag 10 steps away, to secretly give an order to Rinou who's now sitting on the bench, "Kanojo o mamoru (Protect her)"

"Wakarimashita (Understood)" He answered before disappearing.

I turned around to go back, the little girl is squatting on the floor picking up the splattered coins on the floor while the vendor's hand is about to reach her butt.

Rinou appeared behind them and got hold of his arm at the last minute. Next, a crisp sound came from the vendor's arm .. my bodyguard twisted it without batting an eyelid.

Then he left the scene as quiet as he appeared.

"AAAAAAAWWW AAAAHHH AAAHHH!" He screamed in pain. "BWISIT KANG BATA KAAAA!!!!!!!" He shouted, then I saw him picking up a large stone using his other hand.

Because Rinou left immediately, the vendor thought it was me who twisted his arm since we're the only ones here.

But even before he do something to me, the little girl pulled me to ran away and hid behind an old cart.

I'm expecting her to be scared, I'm sure she will also mistook me like the vendor did but ...

"WHOA! AWESOME! HAHAHA ang galing mo naman! Turuan mo din ako no'n!"

Her sparkling eyes instantly tugged my heartstrings, then I pinched her cheeks and smiled.

I came back to Japan that very night to inherit the Yakuza from my Father, his condition is getting worse over time.

After 7 years of medication, he finally got better again. His body replenished all the strength he had before, so I gave the Yakuza back to him and went to America ... This time, it's a Corporation and an Underground business.

I learned different kinds of martial arts, kendo, shooting, combating, diffusing and making bombs and assembling guns before I was named the Underground King.