Chapter 49 - He thought he's not needed anymore (1)

Author's PoV~

At a certain private mansion in the middle of the forest that was surrounded by mountains, clashing of chains could be heard together with the sound of flesh that was getting whipped.

"Sav, don't hurt her anymore." A man with a playful aura said as he entered the underground prison.

"Bro, don't tell me that you really took a fancy on this bitch?!" Savanna Storm yelled, she's panting heavily because of putting so much force on the whip.

Nathaniel Storm's eyes turned sharp and cold, he walked closer towards his cousin with a smirk and a murderous glare.

Out of instinct, Savanna took a step back and felt the coldness of her cousin's hand that was now gripping her throat.

"Savanna Celestial, the illegitimate daughter of the Second Master of Celestial Family── Anton. You know that the Patriarch of Celestial family doesn't let any illegitimate child to live, so stop hurting her, or you'll know the consequences." His voice was cold and rough, then he released Savanna from his grip after enunciating each word.

She look at him in horror, How did he know? If he already know about this beforehand, then why ... Why did he let me live? Why did he let me enjoy his family's riches?

"I will let you live because you still have a part to accomplish, but once you became useless, I'll deliver you immediately to your deathbed with the rest of your biological family."

She trembled, "W-what should I do for you t-to spare me?"

"Inherit Hana Corporation, then we can talk about sparing your life when you're done. Now, SCRAM."

She scooted out of the prison and ran as fast as she can away from that psycho.

Nathaniel held Elyan's face upwards with a smile on the corner of his lips, his thumb gently caressed her cheeks. "President Yan, we met again."

Elyan didn't show any emotion despite the pain that she's feeling, especially on her back.

"You're really interesting HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Nathaniel Storm laughed like a mad wolf, completely opposite of his idiotic character when they met at the gathering.

"Release her then bring her to my room, make sure that she's completely clean." He ordered to the servants outside who hurriedly obeyed after hearing his voice.

---

"Eat." He said as he look attentively to the girl sitting across him. He studied her features, Hmmmm she has adorable round eyes, her nose is like that of a doll, her lips is not so thin, it fits her pretty face perfectly.

She has an average body but I like her thin waist, coupled with her fair skin, she looks so delicate and charming, no one will get tired looking at her.

Not even me.

Elyan didn't respond or look at him in the eyes, she merely sat there unmoving.

Nathaniel on the other hand didn't mind being treated as air, because he already know that she has a strong character.

"President Yan, I can overlook the fact that you are a descendant of Celestial Family, but I want you to be my woman."

Several minutes passed but nothing came out of her mouth. He then noticed her face that was as white as sheet and frown, "Get a doctor over and tend to her wounds!"

"U-understood Young Master."

The servant left the dining room in a hurry, afraid that any minute late is a time bomb that will kill him.