Chapter 13

Interview ba 'to? Hindi padin kasi sila tumitigil sa katatanong, nakakapagod ngumiti ha.

"Uhm, there's one more thing .. what is your relationship with Arthur Turner?" The man who was poaching me earlier asked.

"He's a friend." I replied.

"How come we heard him say you are his future wife?" A woman asked.

"Ah, he likes to joke around. Don't mind him."

"That's great!"

---

Lu Yu Shen's PoV~

My gaze didn't leave that woman since the event ended, seems like she enjoyed being in the spotlight. Attracting bees and butterflies, eh?

I saw her walking out of the hall and I followed her. I found her leaning against the car I arranged to take her here and back home. She is mumbling something ...

"Aaaaaaahhh I can't stand talking with those bastards, f*ck." She said while rubbing her temples and forehead, eyes closed. I froze when she suddenly smile and whispered "Ah Shen is so handsome ahh"

I froze even more.

---

Elyan's PoV~

"Ah Shen is so handsome ahh"

The wind swept through my nose, I smelled a scent of cucumber.

When suddenly .. "Really?"

Ugh. I opened my eyes and look at him shocked. I don't know what to say, he must've heard me.

My whole face went red in embarassment. What is he doing here?? I went here alone right? F*ck.

"Ahhh hahaha, I-I ... I just repeated what the woman said earlier, she said you're handsome. Yeah, that's it." Palusot ko.

"Is that so?" He grinned, his face is getting closer and closer to mine.

What is he doing?

Before I even ask him that question, someone took the opportunity to do it for me.

"Yu Shen, what are you doing?" Arthur asked.

Yu Shen composed himself then turned to look at him in the eyes, both of them releasing too much pressure to the other. Looks like anytime, a world war will break out.

Arthur: "I will ask you again, what are you doing to her?"

Yu Shen: "Why? Do I need your permission to pursue her?"

Arthur: "Yu Shen, she is my future wife."

Yu Shen: "Says who?"

Arthur: "Me. Just a YES from her and I will marry her right away."

Yu Shen: "Oh really? But she can only marry one person, and that's what we're talking about earlier. Don't worry, bro, you're still going to be the best man." He then tapped Arthur in the shoulder.

After that, he put his arm around my shoulders and the other behind my knees, then he lift me up and went towards his car. He gently put me down on the passenger seat. After sitting at the driver's seat, he started the engine and quickly disappear out of Arthur's sight.

There is only silence in the car on the way back to Grandmother's house.

---

15 minutes na mula nang makarating kami dito sa bahay, pero hanggang ngayon nasa loob padin kami ng kotse. Nagpapakiramdaman lang kaming dalawa ni Ah Shen kung sino ang unang bababa.