Chapter 46

Author's PoV~

Cassanova Hotel── the largest luxury hotel in the Philippines where CEO's of different empires from the first class circle to the third class will gather tonight.

"Ooooh new faces, such a gorgeous woman, who could they be?" One of the young heirs asked.

"That man, I feel like I've seen him before .."

"Hey, Nathaniel Storm, close your mouth. You're clearly drooling over that woman, such a player."

"Look at you, Vince, you're just jealous of me hahahaha. I have the money, the looks, and even the status, watch me get that woman and bring her home tonight." The guy named Nathaniel said arrogantly.

"Nathan, stop playing around or you'll offend someone more powerful than you. Vince is just reminding you not to forget your manners, we're on a public place for f*ck's sake." Gerald, the CEO of Music Production Corporation said.

"More powerful than me? Haha, even though my cousin is the heiress of Hana Corporation, I still held the highest status among my peers. Being the Eldest Young Master of Storm Family is just nice, hahahaha."

"Yeah, here he is again. Tsk, tsk."

---

Elyan's PoV~

I entered the hall with my arm hooked around Alzen's, ignoring all types of stares and expressions we were receiving.

"I smell chocolate cake!" I whispered to the man beside me while we're walking towards our seats.

The first table at the front is where Diamond ranking empires will sit, those are Hana Corporation, Lu Corporation, EK group of Companies, Celestial Corporation, Crissanto Corporation and 5 other companies

The second table is for gold ranking companies, while the last table is where the silver ranking companies located such as Moonlight Corporation.

Every table has 10 seats, I pulled the chair when I saw the logo of Moonlight Corporation hanging on it and sat elegantly.

I noticed the weird look that these people in the same table gave me, What's their problem?

"Miss, you should look for your own seat." A woman about the same age as my Mom said, her eyes looked ... concerned?

"Yes Gorgeous, that seat is for the President of Moonlight Corporation. He is known for his ruthlessness and gangster attitude so you better get up and stay away from that seat." A man with a playful aura said.

I raised my eyebrows, haha so they are all waiting for my arrival?

"Is that so? What else do you know about him?" I pretended to ask out of curiosity.

"He is a vicious and hungry wolf, hahaha." Sagot naman nung isa pang lalaki.

"He's going to eat you alive, there are rumors that President Yan is a carnivore and loves to eat human's flesh. Rraaaawwr." The man with a playful aura said. Haha, I am a carnivore? And loves to eat human flesh? It's disgusting, okay?

"Nathan, stop scaring her."

Ahh, so Nathan pala ang pangalan niya? Heh, don't let me know your company's name or I'll crash it down this instance.

"How sure are you?" Tanong ko dun sa lalaking nagngangalang Nathan.

"Those are just rumors, but as the saying goes, there is no smoke without gas, so──"