Chapter 48 - Song of Confession

Elyan's PoV~

I still have 1 month to prepare, last week of September pa kasi tatanggap ng bagong batch ang Cell of Hell.

I'm sitting inside my office while studying some of Cell of Hell's rules and process on how to get out of there.

There are no particular rules, you just have to remain alive everyday, but the thing is, you can lose your life in just a second of carelessness dahil hindi bawal ang pumatay.

You can kill whoever you want as long as you have the chance.

Your life is your ticket to each level of the game, there are 3 levels and after completing the last level, pwede ka nang makauwi.

The game is called "Lesser", literal, magbabawasan talaga kayo, kill or die lang ang choice mo, pero kung maswerte ka naman pwede ka din makarating sa dulo na walang napapatay at di napapatay. How? Hmmm, under the table means siguro?

This is the underground world, so there's no particular Good or bad. *Sigh*

Level one is assembling and disassembling firearms and bombs. Oh my gaaaad.

Level two, identifying poison. So pag nagkamali ako ng makakain dito, patay na ate nyo, huhuhu.

The last level, the battlefield. Patayan. Whoever finds the hidden red flags without being killed can get out of the game kahit di pa tapos ang oras, then that red flag will be your gate pass.

Will I get out of there alive? Of course. I'm Elyan Recreo Celestial, I won't gamble to anything that I'm unsure of.

After knowing the basics of the Cell of Hell, I went back to work. Moonlight Corporation can survive for 6 months kahit wala ako dahil sa napakaraming naka line-up na projects. Naghihintay na lang ang mga iyon na maumpisahan, Lissa can handle it herself with Aquilles lending her a hand.

Zen is the most intelligent when it comes to gathering informations, so I asked him to investigate the companies that might clash with us in the near future while I'm away.

I arranged Cai to keep an eye on the enemy's camp and prevent them from attacking Moonlight Corporation.

Kissy on the hand will enter Finance Department, as well as monitoring the Sales Department. I can't afford to loose profit, because I will have to spend a large sum of money.

Dahil maayos na ang Moonlight Corporation, documents naman ng Yīnfēng Corporation ang aasikasuhin ko. Xin-ge didn't signed my resignation form for the time being, so it means ako padin ang Vice-President ng Yīnfēng although I'm working behind the scenes.

Xin-ge is managing Lu Corporation since when Ah Shen went missing. Thankfully that news didn't leaked, or else it would bring a great chaos to their empire.

Ryu is the acting CEO of Yīnfeng while Lea remained the General Manager of Hades. Ms Anderson is also doing well in managing the mall, so my work load is not cramped up like here in my own company.

Double work, double salary hehe.

3 days lang sila nag stay dito sa Pilipinas dahil napaka busy nilang tao, probably mas busy pa sa'kin.

---

3 weeks later ...

"Pres──" Lissa didn't continue what she was going to say.

"What is it, Lissa?"

"President Storm of NS Entertainment wants to see you, he's waiting on the lobby. But since you're leaving, I'll just tell him to come back tomorrow."