-xXChapter 2Xx-

There he stood and like always and he looked damn pretty. The boy took his breath. Everyday. Felix stopped asking himself, how this is even possible. He was falling hard for him. He stood behind the glassdoor, trying to calm his tensed body down. If he move his head a bit, the pretty boy would know, he is being watched. In the end it would't even matter. Chan had seen in probably already. However Felix never spoke to him. He was used to watch his favourite person from a far. Chan wouldn't even talk to him but this also means that nobody else is allowed to talk to him. Also not this light haired boy, who looked at Chan as he was in love with him. What was his name? Hansol? Rather shitface. Whatever. Shitface was was standing too close to Chan. „Go away", Felix said silently, being the only person, who could hear those words. Chan was smiling. He was smiling at shitface. Luckily he wasn't alone with Chan. He was with Taewoong, Jisung and Changbin. Felix was okay with Chan being friends to Taewoong and Jisung. Taewoong is straight andJisung is Changbins boyfriend.

Back to shitface. Felix needed to be careful. Like the other idiots, wich were all exes from Chan. Too many ugly faces holding hands with Chan, making him dirty. They made him sick. Good to know, they never been together with his lovely boy for a long time. Everytime Felix knew Chan broke up with an idiot, he would call this day a good day. It means that someday he would have a chance to get together with Chan. If he just could talk to him. Someday Felix needed to do the first step, because Chan never notice him. Whenever Felix tought of Chan exes, he felt a big fire inside of him, wich was burning everyone down, who was near to Chan. Nobody deserved to survive. They all should die. Just if Felix tought about to talk to Chan, the word 'fire' was a memory.

Felix felt a hand on his shoulder. „Doyou watch Chan again?". Felix knew the voice. It was his friend Seungmin. He knew that Felix was in love with Chan and always tried to support him. Seungmin distracted him at the moment. Now Felix was forced to give his attention to his friend instead of Chan. He wouldn't stand there much longer anyway. Felix knew of Chans periods, so he knew he would go to the gym now. Felix will visit him there later. „Why don't you just talk to him?", Seungmin asked. He didn't understand why somebody can be so deeply in love and is not be able to talk to his loved one. „You know...I c-ccan't...." Dang it, why does he have to stutter again? Is it because he was caught? Or because Seungmin talked about this topic again? „Someday you have to talk to him, if you want to be his boyfriend". Felix heart started to pound loudly as he heared the word 'boyfriend'. It was Felix dream.

„The lesson starts soon". Felix watched at the school hall again but Chan has left. He sighed and walked with Seungmin back to his classroom, where Yunmin already said next to him. „You look like you just watched a drama. Very sad", he mentioned, wich was the truth. Seungmin had stolen precious chantime, but Yunmin didn't knew about it. The only one wich knew about Chan was Seungmin. „Yes, because I have to sit next to you", Felix said, playing the victim. „Eric! Felix is mean!". Yunmin kicked at the back of the chair in wich Eric sat. He was sitting in front of Yunmin „It's not my problem" Sometimes Felix wonders why he was friends with them. Seungmin grabbed his exercise book and waited until the teacher came in. Yunmin whispered to Eric and Felix daydreamed about Chan. In his dream he was happy together with him. Felix smiled immediality. He wished it would be reality. Oh right. He wanted to go to the gym to watch Chan having P.E. It was sucsessfull the last time and Felix could see Chans smooth jumps, while he was playing basketball. Would he also play it today?

Felix the yandere has appeared! ;) Yass, I might added some other idols in the story :') The chapter is very short, sorry. Happy friday, kiddos :D