-xXChapter 3Xx-

After opening the door to the dressing room, Chan and Jisung went in. They went to their places, where they used to undress them. Chan changed his hoodie with an oversized TShirt. He saw that Jisung was on his phone again. Changbin again? Actually he needed also to change clothes because they haven't much time for doing it. The teacher was always strict about it. They weren't girls, wich always tried to look good. However Chan found Jisung sometimes watching himself in the mirror and asked him, if he looked good. He always wanted to look good for Changbin. „Pabo, go change your clothes", Chan said to his friend, wich was still looking on his phone. Jisung smiled and Chan sighed. Well, if Jisung will be in trouble later, it woulnd't be his fault. The other boys of his class entered the room. Finally Jisung put down his phone and started to change clothes.

Their theacher came in and walked with his students to the gym, where they startet to warm up themselves. Chan was looking forward to release all his negative emotions with training. Just working out can release it and nothing else. Chan knew that frustration always searched for him. The better for him because they will play basketball again and it's something wich can relax him. They splitted up in groups and Jisung was in Chans team. „You will drag them down for sure", Jisung said while smiling brightly. Chan became an unstoppable monster when he was totally into basketball. Other than the other boy, wich just wanted to end the P.E hours, Chan couldn't have enough of it. Jisung knew that Chan also worked out in his free time.

The gym had a little stand (?) for events. Two boys walked in. The one had black hair and a shy smile. He was having a free lesson at the moment and wanted to see his lovely boyfriend. Changbin was looking forward to see Jisungs smiling face. The other boy had blonde hair and freckles and followed the other boy silently. He just wanted to watch his crush having P.E. Felix was sucsessfull again leaving the lesson, lying excuses. Soon and he will need to find a new execuse. The current one won't work all the time. Changbin was sitting in the front row while Felix found his place in the background. It was enough for him even though it would be nice to be closer to see Chan. His abs, which he wanted to so badly. Felix saw Chan working out on the nearest fitness gym and he had luck because the gym had a lot of windows.

The thought of Hansol didn't relaxed Felix at all. Since he was being here, he found no way out of he growing jealosy. Chanwas smiling so much while he was having a chat with the shitface. Terrible. Chan needed to smile like this at him. Felix. And nobody else! While he was watching Chan from a far, Felix glenched his hand to a fist. His blood started to boil.

Jisung wasn't concentrated at the game. He let Chan winning the game and just played when the teacher was looking at him. He didn't want to play basketball but Jisung also dont want to have problems with his teacher. How many message he could send to Changbin at the time he was standing here. Jisung distracted himself again and gazed at the gym. The teacher was watching atthe other team anyway. Winning the game was not important for Jisung. He was just waiting for time get by. When he was staring at the stand, he saw a familiar face. It looked like Changbin. Didn't he have korean right now? What was he doing here? Jisung stopped questioning himself and started to be just happy because his boyfriend was there. Jisung wanted to scream his name but then his teacher would notice him he wasn't playing the game at all.

Changbin saw that his boyfriend saw him and know he was waving at him. He enjoyed how happy Jisung was seeing him and h estill couldn't believe it that this sweet boy was his boyfriend, even they were together for so long. Everyday he was falling in love with him. Every day was a reason to smile.

The first game ended and the teams did a little break. Time to meet Changbin, so Jisung ran towards the stand. „What are you doing here?" Changbin got up. „Our koreanteacher is ill and now I have a free lesson and I was thinking why not visit my beautiful boyfriend while he sucks at basketball? Changbin was mocking at Jisung but this made Jisung just smile. „Can we switch please?Just for this stupid lesson? I don't want to have P.E." Changbin giggled. He loved it when his boyfriend was playing the dramatic one. It was always so funny. „No, you can stay in your body"

The plot is very slow 0: