-xXChapter 10Xx-

Chan kissed him back, slamming Felix against the door, where they were standing at. If Felix wanted him so badly he can have it even if its just a piece of it. Chan wouldn't fullfill Felix needs completly. Chan let his tongue slide inside Felix mouth, while grabbing the hair of the other boy. How needy Felix was. How fast he got hard just because of the simple kissing. „So needy for me, huh?", Chan asked, touching Felix crotch. „Y-Yes". „How cute." Chan kissed Felix colarbone. This caused soft moans of Felix. Damn, he was really that horny. Chan opened Felix pants and rubbed softly the bulge. „Ready?", Chan asked, pulling out Felix's errected dick out of his underwear. It was full of precum. Felix nodded, while seeing how wet his tip was. Then Chan started stroking it. Hie warm hand felt amazing.  Like his dick was just made for Chan strocking it. „Do it...more rough...". „Oh you like it this way, baby?  Interesting". Chan put more pressure in it, causingFelix to moarn more. How cute Felix sounded. He must alsways sound like this, while jerking off to him. Felix was trembeling because he could melt away from the single touch. He wasn't that far from cumming. Chan felt that Felix was near having an orgasm, so he placed his hand over the tip and stroke it just slightly. He could  feel how Felix cum inside his hand. Warm liquid splashed on his warm hand. Felix took a deep breath. This was intense. Even if its just jerking off. With Chan touches everything felt more stronger and more awesome.

After slowly relaxing of his orgasm Felix tried to find some words. „Thank...you...can....I..see your....cream to?" Chan was looking for a tissue to clean the mess up, but stopped after hearing Felix's question. „Cream? You mean my cum?" Felix nodded. „I call it...Chan's cream". This sounded crazy. Felix found a tissue and gave it to Chan for cleaning the mess. He laughed. „Chans cream....you are a weird one....giving my cum nicknames. Anything else I need to know?" Sometimes I want to bake a cake with your cream and eat it up. „No". Chan threw the tissues with Felix's cum in the trash bin. „I'm sorry I called you baby. I am just used to call cute boys like this  while doing such stuff...." Chan thought he was cute. „You can continue calling me baby" Or call you mine. „Felix, I already told you, there is no chance in this love. It's better to let go off, okay? This was cute, hearing you how bad you want me, but besides that I dont want to hurt you".

„You can't hurt me. You will see....I will make you happy". Felix was still not ready to call Chan history. Not yet. Their story will continue and it will have a good end. A bright shiny end. Chan sighed and backed off. Felix still were blocking the door. „You're making this just harder for you, you know?" „NO! Please, darling, give me a chance. A single chance!" Chan cant do this! It would break Felix's heart. „If you keep calling me darling, you will have hard times....do you know that you will make yourself more attached to me when you call me like this?" Of course, Felix knew thats why he called him like this.  "But Chan.....you are my darling, my baby, my air and my wetdream. Do you know how hard it is not to get a boner, when you're playing basketball or just looking hot like you did right now? It is so hard, Chan. So unbelievable hard".  So Felix was not only liking him, he was also stalking him. He was facing a stalker. But still Chan felt a connection between them.  „You are crazy....."", Chan whispered. That hurts. „I'm not crazy...I just love you...I love you so freaking much". Felix was shaking. Everything inside of him didn't want to see Chan leaving. „Stay, please...and tell me how to make you love me".

Chan grabbed his hand and pushed him away, so he finally could go outside this room. The room of a stalker.  „But why do you want to go now? We had fun!You were enjoying jerking me off! It was beautiful, wasn't it?If we could have Sex, you would also enjoy it. I know it, Chan. Please, I need you right now.  Don't go, Chan.. Don't leave me alone...you will hurt me way more if you leave now...." Felix was losing it. Chan had to leave him for Felix's sake. He still didn't want to rip his heart even tough his cute features slowly dissappear and showing what he always hid behind his sweet smile. Better Chan  won't talk to him for now.  „Tell me, when you'r back to normal and killed your feelings for me,  maybe I can talk to you again then". Chan's words sounded like never in Felix language. „No, I can't! I love you too much. Don't do this to me, Chan!" But Chan wasn't there anymore.

Felix ran inside his room and start to cry. Crying over a love, that has no begining but ends. A love that couldn't bloom, because Chan cutted all the blossoms off. Felix felt like he was falling inside a dark place were. He was alone. Now that Chan told him he didn't love him back and never do, Felix found no reason in everything anymore.  Why was Chan so damn cruel and wondeful at the same time? Felix knew he should hate him for breaking his heart but it made his love just much stronger. He can't leave Chan behind and won't do it. Rather he would kill himself with a fucking knife. Felix will call Chan his someday. Chan will know how much he actually needed him. How  desperatly he was  graving for him, for his kisses, for all the future fucks. This badly that  Chan won't be able to sleep without Felix laying next to him. The question is how to make him falling in love with him. However Felix will try to find it, because he was obsessed with Chan.

 IDK how the idea with the CrEam appeared in my mind :)