chapter two

first period was over now so i started to get my stuff together. lexie left without me because she likes getting to her second period early so she could talk to some dude she liked. i never understood that girl but whatever.

i got my stuff and walked to my second period. my only friend is lexie because i don't like socializing with people.

i was close to my second period class when i felt someone tap my shoulder. i turned a round and saw jason, staring at me, looking me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"hey babygirl" jason said, with the same disgusting smirk.

i scrunched my nose in disgust. he just called me babygirl. gross.

"what do you want" i said with a sort of attitude because i really don't wanna talk to him

"dang your feisty, i like that" jason said as he winked at me.

"look i'm sorry dude but i'm not interested" i said as i turned around and started to walk to class.

"i can change your mind real quick babydoll" jason said.

babydoll? that is literally so weird.

i rolled my eyes and continued walking, but i could feel his eyes on me as i walked.

nothing else happens the rest of the day so it was pretty boring.

•skip home•

i got home and decided to post on insta since i haven't don't that in a while.

kiocyrrr and 67,534 others liked this post

addisonxxx i'm pretty bored😐

lexiexoxo @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr @kiocyrrr hehe
^addisonxxx omg lexie what are you doing!

xxjasonxx ur so hawt🤩
^addisonxxx told u i wasn't interested sir.
^^user12 danggg rejected lmaoo

kiocyrrr lol why was i tagged in this like a million times?
^addisonxxx omg i'm so sry. it was my stupid friend
^^kiocyrrr haha no worries! your pretty cute, so i'm not complaining ;)
addisonxxx and 43,567 others liked this comment

user190 wait hold up, did kio just call her cute. like she is but like WHAT?!?! 

20,185 other comments

holy shit. did kio cyr just call me cute. THE KIO CYR?!??  i'm literally crying. this has been everything i've  imagined since like forever ago.

kiocyrrr started following you
kiocyrrr wants to send you a message

insta messages

kiocyrrr
hey, addison right?

addisonxxx
omg yes. sorry i'm like completely fan girling rn

kiocyrrr
lol i'm the one who should be nervous

addisonxxx
wait why lol

kiocyrrr
because your like insanely pretty

addisonxxx
ok no   , your the cute one

kiocyrrr
lol false but i have to go. talk to you later?

addisonxxx
ofc!

kiocyrrr
<3
addisonxxx liked this message

everything that has happened in the last few hours had been completely INSANE. i still don't think i've processed all of it yet but it will definitely hit me in the morning. and with that, i got ready for bed, but i could stop smiling. like at all. i was so happy:))

heyy!! i hope you liked chapter two. the instagram stuff actually takes FOREVER so i'm sorry it's short but i really will make them longer it's just late.

AND THATNK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONE PERSON WHO VOTED. I LITERALLY LOVE YOU🥺🥺🥺.