•chapter eight•

kio's pov

i ran upstairs to addi and quickly opened the door. she looked up from her phone with tears in her eyes, she looked so scared. i hate seeing her cry.

i ran over to her and quickly comforted her by hugging her as tight as i could. she just dug her head into my chest and cried even more.

we sat like that for a few more minutes. she had calmed down enough to talk.

"he's gonna hurt me" she said with fear in her eyes

"aw baby no. i'm not going to let him" i said reassuring her and hugging her again.

"thank you" she looked up at me and smiled

we just stared at each other. i looked at her, then her lips. i just wanna kiss her so bad.

addi's pov

me and kio stared into each others eyes for a while. i saw him look at me then my lips every now and then.

i think he wanted to kiss me and not gonna lie, i wanna kiss him too, even if we just met.

"do it" i said smiling/teasing him

he giggled then slowly pulled me in for a kiss.

his soft lips gently touched mine and we both sorta made out, but not a gross kinda make out. it was sweet.

i slowly pulled away and smiled at him, and he smiled back.

kio's pov

holy crap. i just got to kiss the love of my life.

okay okay maybe i don't love her, but if things keep going this good, i definitely will.

i held her hand and we both walked back downstairs. everyone turned around and looked at us, then out hands, then back at us.

we let go of our hands and sat down next to each other on the couch.

"you okay addi?" josh asked, scooting closer to her.

"i'm fine" addi said, kinda scooting away from him witch made me giggle. she looked at me and smiled

after we watched tv and talked for a while, lexie came to get addi.

i hugged her by and slipped a kiss on her head without anyone seeing.

as she got into lexie's car, we all waved bye and she looked at me and blew me a little kiss, which made me blush.

man, did i just catch mad feelings for this girl in 24 hours? yes. yes i did

addi's pov

while lexie drove me home, i told her about everything that's happened so far, even about the kiss. she kept hyping me up and stuff then we talked some more. i told her about jason and all that and she told me that she would look out for me too.

once i got home, i decided that i would post on insta because why not.

kiocyrr and 89,457 others liked this post

addisonxxx oops, my heart went oops❤️

lexiexoxo MY BABY SOOO HAWT🥵🥵
^kiocyrrr no, MY baby
^^user12 WTF
^^user46 OMG SHIPPPP

xxjasonxx slut
^user34 lmao looks like someone's mad about the rejection😂

kiocyrrr beauty😘
^^addisonxxx 🥺🥺🥺
^^user87 okay there's obviously something between those two

user58 ok how the heck can someone be so pretty this close to their face like wtf

joshrichards cute❤️
^user60 OOP-     someone's trynna steal kio's girl
^^joshrichards they aren't even dating, so i can do what i want
^^user66 TEA☕️☕️

57,997 other comments

while i looked at the comments, i saw that josh commented some weird stuff. i hope he doesn't think i'm into him. i also hope he's not into me.

HEY GUYSS! i know this chapter is short, but it's rlly late and i wanted to update to thank you guys for 95 reads!!🥺🥺🥺

like it's crazy i started this book two days ago and it's already almost at 100 reads so thank you all!!❤️❤️❤️