•chapter fifteen•

addi's pov

josh had gotten everything set up and he was now trying to find a movie.

it's really nice hanging with josh. he really s helps me get thru the whole kio situation.

not to mention kio. he's been blowing up my phone all day. he's also been blowing up josh's phone too. he's basically accused josh of "trying to get with his girl" witch is so stupid but i don't really wanna talk about him right now.

"is this movie good?" josh asked

i picked my head up and nodded while smiling

he put of the movie then sat next to me, and i cuddled up with him.

we got a little bored during the movie so we both decided to take a goofy pic for josh to post

addisonxxx and 1,489,026 others liked

joshrichards she's pretty goofy🥺❤️|| @addisonxxx

addisonxxx ❤️❤️❤️
^joshrichards 🥰

lexiexoxo that's my bestie❤️
^addisonxxx i luh you🥰🥰

kiocyrrr really man
^joshrichards i'm not the one who broke her heart tho

cyntiaparker ship

user67 ship these two way more than her and kio

user89 lol what did kio do thooo

brycehall cuties🥺

i saw all the ship comments abt me and josh. i didn't feel that way abt him tho. i hope i'm not leading him on.

the movie was over and me and josh were both just on our phones doing our own things. i heard the doorbell ring and i thought it was kinda weird cuz i wasn't expecting anyone.

"i'll go get it" i said to josh as i got up

"okay" he said looking up from his phone

i went downstairs and opened the door.

i then saw....

kio

why the hell was kio here.  he looked so..sad. o kinda felt bad for him but quickly remebered the HE'S the one who kissed sydney.

he looked at me with his sad eyes and said "addi, can you please let me explain myself. i hate not being with you and everything that happened with sydney was a mistake. and after it happened, i couldn't stop thinking about how much it would hurt you"

i decided to let him explain, because i really hated being away from him too.

"fine. please explain" i said looking at him.

i didn't invite him inside or anything, i just stood there at the door whole he explained the WHOLE night to me.

after he was done, i was in shock. i didn't say anything.

"look, can we please just work it out. i really miss you addi" he said while holding my hands.

all i did was jump into his arms and hug him. he hugged me back so tight that i could barley breath. but it's okay.

when i let go kio put me down and looked into my eyes.

"i missed you" he whispered while leaning in

i smiled and then we both kissed.

we were still kissing and i heard someone coming downstairs

"hey addi are you ok-" josh started to say then stopped when he saw me and kio kissing.

we pulled away and looked at josh

"sorry josh, i'm okay" i said while kio put his hand around my waist.

"oh, you two are good now?" josh said kinda sounding sad.

"i think so," kio said to josh then looked at me "are we?"

i smiled and nodded and he looked back at josh and said "yea we are" with the biggest smile on

josh forced a smile on his face and said "that's great. i'm gonna go tho so later addi" he said to me

"bye josh, and don't worry, we'll hang out soon" i said to him because i could see that he was a little hurt

he smiled and nodded at me as he left.

the door closed and i looked back at kio and he looked at me.

we both smiled and he kissed me again.

•skip a few hours•

me and kio were just cuddling and stuff for a long time.

while we're were cuddling, he looked at me and i looked back at him.

"can i ask you a question?" kio said with a nervous smile on his face

hey guysss. thank for readinggg. i hope you liked this chapter and i will update in like an hour or something.

luh you guys❤️❤️