•chapter four•

me and kio talked the whole weekend. now, i have already fallen for him, but a tiny part of me thinks he may be falling for me too, but he's prob not so yea :/

i woke up and got ready for school.

^^ i wore this with my hair down

^^ i wore this with my hair down. and my nike af1's

•skip to school•

the first half of the day was normal, me and kio had a few simple convos on snap and i did some work in my classes

•skip to lunch•

i sat with lexie at our usual table. no one else sits with us but we're fine with it since all the people in our school are fake as hell.

i've been updating her on EVERYTHING that's happened with kio. like everything. so she keeps shipping us witch always makes me blush.

"i definitely like him-" i said, but was cut off by someone

"oh i knew you like me baby" jason said as he sat down next to me

i scooted away and said "in your dreams". i realize that may sound cocky but i hate this dude so i didn't care.

"dude she's obviously not interested so leave us alone.

"dang mama, calm down. i just wanted to invite both of u too my party tonight" jason said with a smirk, not taking his eyes of me

i was so uncomfortable so i didn't say anything , but lexie said "but it's monday, why would you have a party tonight?"

"cuz it will be fun, come on baby" he said taking my hand.

i pulled my hand away and said "if we say yes, you have to leave me alone"

he smirked and looked me up and down "of course babygirl"

"and you have to stop calling me stuff like that" i said in disgust.

"okay okay. see you tonight" he said, winking at me and walking away.

me and lexie are the type of girls that lay low. we are pretty average, we go to parties, get good grades, and have just no enemy's, except for cynthia.

me and cynthia used to be best friends back in 2nd grade, but one day, she just left me. ever since then she's just become the "popular mean girl". she has her minions and a few people who like her.

when jason walked away i saw cynthia giving me the stink eye form across the cafeteria. i honestly could care less tho, like i sure as hell didn't want jason, but it's obvious that cynthia did, so she was pretty jealous.

•skip home•

i did my homework and decided to get ready for the party. i'm an only child and my parents are soooo chill, so they let me do like anything, as long as i'm responsible, which i am.

i decided to wear this:

and my nike af1's with my hair down

i didn't want to impress anyone, but i wanted to look cute-ish so yea.

•skip to the party•

i picked up lexie and parked a bit far from jason's house, since so many people were already parked everywhere.

we walked to the door and knocked. jason answered it. he looked me up and down and said "glad you could make it baby" not to mention, he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"you can't call me that anymore dude" i said while walking in

lexie followed me and we went straight to the kitchen to grab a drink. i didn't wanna drink to much since we have school tommorow, so i just plan on having one drink.

me and lexie danced and had a lot of fun. we both got way more drunk than we intended to but whatever.

lexie ended up going off with some dude that she knew. so i just walked to the living room and sat down.

i went on my phone and saw that kio had snapped me

snap messages

kio🥵
hey

addi😎
hi❤️

kio🥵
🥰lol. what are you up to?

addi😎
i'm just at a party

kio🥵
on a monday?

addi😎
long story

kio🥵
oh okay, well i was wondering if you wanted to come visit the sway house this weekend?

addi😎
um, i would love too!

kio🥵
awesome, well i'll text you tomorrow. bye addi❤️

addi😎
bye❤️

oh. my. god. i'm going to see kio in 4 days!!!!

i was so happy that i just kept drinking because i was like that or whatever.

i was drunk and dancing by myself. and i started to think

what if he doesn't like me

do the other sway house guys think i'm cute

i can't date kio!

but i want too

but he's way older than me

but like, do i really care

my train of thoughts was interrupted by someone who tapped my shoulder. i turned around and saw...

hehe a cliffhanger. you probobly know who it is but whatever lol.

this chapter was a little longer but i will make even longer ones.

thank you for reading<3 and please comment suggestions or if you like the story or not, thank you❤️❤️