•chapter seven•

addi's pov

i woke up in and unfamiliar room. i was in really big, but comfy clothes, that weren't mine. my head was pounding and i was low key freaking out.

was i kidnapped?

what happened to lexie?

what about school?

or my parents?

maybe i should get up. or should i stay and wait for someone to come to me?

i decided to just get up. i slowly got up since my head was killing me. i grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 6:32. dang, it's early.

all the lights in the house were off, no one was awake. i thought about opening one of the bedroom doors, but decided not to.

wait, if i was kidnapped, then maybe i should just go out the door.

i made my way downstairs and for some reason, this house became more and more familiar, but i couldn't quite make out where i was yet.

i looked at my phone, because i was about to text lexie. but right once i turned it on, it died. i never charged it last night.

the last thing i remember was going upstairs with jason, but then someone stopped us, and i blacked out or something.

as i was walking through the large living room, i knocked over a lamp. it made a super loud noise.

shit

josh's pov

i jumped out of my bed because i heard a loud thump. i quickly remembered addi. i ran to the room she slept in and saw that she was gone.

i could go look for her by myself and maybe give her a chance of catching feelings for me too, but i decided to get kio, since he's the one who brought her here.

kio's pov

josh ran into my room which quickly awoke me.

"addi's gone" josh said, frantically

"shit, is she still in the house?" i asked

"i'm not sure so come on, let's go look" josh said heading downstairs

i got up and quickly followed him.

we got to the living room and i saw addi, sitting on the couch with her back facing us.

she looked so scared, i felt so bad.

"addi" i said gently while walking towards her

she jumped and turned around, then she put her hands over her mouth in shock.

she got up and ran to me. she jumped in my arms and hugged me, i then hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead.

after a while of us hugging she let go and said hi to josh. then she started asking what happened.

we all sat on the couch i i explained EVERYTHING to her.

she sat there in shock before hugging me one more time. she even hugged josh and it not gonna lie, made me a little jealous.

i told her about lexie and her parents. so she was okay with staying here for the day.

after she processed everything that happened, she just sat there in silence. it wasn't awkward tho.

"you wanna watch a movie before the others wake up?" i asked her.

she nodded her head all cute and stuff and payed her head on my chest. i blushes and started playing with her hair. i started a movie then looked over and saw josh, he looked kinda mad and jealous. i don't care tho.