•chapter twenty-one•

addi's pov

i woke up with the bright sun shinning on my face. i rubbed my eyes and looked at my beautiful dress hanging on my door. i smiled at the sight of it.

my phone then began to ring and i looked at it, lexie. she was supposed to come over in a few minutes and we would get ready together.

i answered and we both just talked about how the day would work out. we would get ready at my house, go to an overlook to take pictures with our dates, then go eat at a restaurant, and lastly, go to the dance.

i hung up and got out of bed. i did a few more things to my skin and then took a fairly long shower.

once i was done, i wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out. i walked into my room, still in my towel, and i saw lexie sitting on my bed.

it didn't scare me tho. we have been friends for so long, she usually just walks straight into my house and up to my room.

her hair was also wet so i assumed she already took a shower.

"hey cutie" lexie said while looking up from her phone

"hey bitch" i said while giggling. she playfully hit my arm and i just giggled some more.

i put on a tank top and sweatpants so i could do my hair, then change into my dress later. ⬇️

 lexie was the best at makeup so she did both of our makeup looks

i have a blue dress so i had a tint of blue eye shadow, and her dress was red so she had a tint of red eye shadow.

we then just goofed around on our phones while our hair dried some more.

it was now 1pm and we are taking pictures at 3pm so we decided to go ahead and get started on our hair.

lexie did some fancy curls in her hair, and i used this thing to make my hair be wavy.

we then put on our dresses because we had to leave in 30 minutes.

lexie's looked like: