•chapter three•

i woke up with the biggest smile on my face. all night i had dreams about kio. man do i really wanna meet him. but, i know it's never gonna happen because he's like super famous, and i'm just the local teenage girl obsessed with tik tok boys.

i decided to go on tik tok before getting ready to do whatever i was gonna do today, since it's saturday. i opened tik tok and saw that kio posted a video with the caption i think your pretty cute. i knew this wasn't about me at all, but i guess the fan girl inside of me had a tiny bit of hope that it was.

i texted lexie and asked if she wanted to go swimming today, since we live in LA it's always nice enough weather to go swimming. lexie said sure so i started getting ready.

i wore a simple black bikini and put my hair in a low messy bun.

once lexie got to the pool, i asked her to take a pic of me for insta before i got in the pool.
i posted the pic and replied to some comments before getting in the water.

xxjasonxx and 67,459 others liked

addisonxxx it's pretty warm😎

lexiexoxo MY BESTIE IS SO HOT🥵🥵🥵
^addisonxxx oh bby that's all you❤️

user17 your so pretty wtf

hater67 ew your so fat🤮

kiocyrrr woah🤩
^addisonxxx ❤️❤️
^^user12 SHIPPP
56,403 liked the comment

xxjasonxx babe, ur so cute🥰
^addisonxxx lmao i'm not you "BaBe" so leave me alone.
^^user36 lmao this boy keeps trying

cynthiaoo ok ew, why did kio say that
^^lexiexoxo lmao someone's jealous

10,493 other comments

sorry this chapter is mega short, but i have to do a few things and i just wanted to update for my zero readers lol

also sorry if some other the usernames aren't the same, i forgot them so sorry<3

also i added cynthia to be the mean girl at addison's school so yea.