•chapter twenty-three•

addi's pov

that son of a bitch sydney was here.

why the fuck would she still be here?!

my smile quickly faded when i realized it was sydney. kio must've noticed because he ran over to me

"why is she here?!" i said, turning my attention to kio, but i could still feel her nasty eyes on me.

"look baby, it's okay. she had to come back because her parents kicked her out of her house, she's been here for about a week now but i haven't talked to her at all" kio said

that has got to be bullshit. her parents love her. this bitch is just trying to get with kio.

"really, you haven't talked to her at all?" i said kinda surprised that he avoided her for a week.

"yea, i hate her as much as you but i'm not gonna turn her down when she needs a place to stay" he explained while holding my hands.

"okay" i said while sighing with relief

everybody was just having there own conversations in the living room while others were watching a movie.

me and kio walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite end of sydney. i sat on kio's lap, not because there wasn't enough room because there was, but just to feel the joy of sydney's face getting more and more red because of how angry she is.

we cuddled and watched the movie for about thirty minutes, but sydney was giving me the death stare the WHOLE time. kio noticed too so me and him just went up to his room.

we got to his room and i sat of his bed as he locked the door.

"i missed you so much" he said while sitting next to me

"i missed you too" i said while smiling

"hey, can we like be official again?" kio nervously asked

"your too cute" i said while kissing him

outlets little kiss turned into a male out session and then more than that (if it's not clear, kio and addi did the fifth but i hate smut so i'm not gonna write it, sorry)

•two hours later•

after me and kio did..ya know, we just
laid on his bed and cuddled. it was like 1am but my parents think i'm out with lexie and lexie's probably drunk at some homecoming party right now so i didn't text her.

me and kio talked a little bit, but we both ended up falling asleep.

next morning:

i woke up and kio wasn't next to me, but i heard the shower running so i figured he was in there.

i got up from the bed but then remembered that i was naked so i quickly laid back down and covered up with a blanket.

my face was blushing with embarrassment even tho no one saw me.

i decided to check my phone and i saw TONS of hoco insta posts. i realized that i couldn't post
mine since me and ben aren't a thing anymore but that's fine.

i just watched tik tok until kio got out of the shower.

i heard the bathroom door start to open, and to my surprise, kio wasn't the one who came out of the bathroom.

it was...

hehe i kinda love cliffhangers lol sorry.

also ik i said this earlier but i'm gonna say it again,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS❤️❤️