•chapter nineteen•

addi's pov

me and cynthia has been talking all night. it was 12:46am. midnight. neither of us were tired so we just went on our phones.

tonight was josh's 18th birthday party. i hated missing it, but kio would be there and i'm still not ready to see him.

i went on tik tok and saw a bunch of the sway house just partying. i then was interrupted by getting a notification that tiktokroom had tagged me in a post so i decided to go look at it.

userxxx and 200,798 others liked

tiktokroom woaahhhh! someone at josh richards party captured a few pictures of @kiocyrrr and @sydneyvmay kissing. what about @addisonxxx kio?

comments disabled

WTF!! oh my fucking god. he has now kissed sydney THREE times, damit, he's probobly kissed her more!

i dropped my phone from the couch and started crying. cynthia ran over to me and picked up my phone. she saw the posts and immediately hugged me.

i cried for hours. i got calls from josh and lexie but none from kio. who knows what he's doing right now. he's probably sleeping with her knowing what kind of a fuckboy he is.

i ended up sending him a text.

text messages

wifey🥵
i hope your kiss with sydney was nice kio.  feel free to do it more, because we are over! i can't even trust you anymore.

end of messages

he didn't even respond. figures.

cynthia ended up driving me home at like 2am because i didn't wanna keep her up with my crying. she told me that it was fine but i insisted.

i got home and my parents were asleep, so i went up to my room and gently shut the door before balling my eyes out ALL night.

kio's pov

i woke up with a pounding headache. i don't remember anything from last night, just getting super drunk.

i looked at my phone and saw a text from addi

text messages

wifey🥵
i hope your kiss with sydney was nice kio.  feel free to do it more, because we are over! i can't even trust you anymore.

end of messages

hold up!  what the fuck was she talking about. my heart started to race because the love of my life just broke up with me and i don't even know why.

she said that i kissed sydney. but why the hell would i do that. i almost started crying when i saw a notification from tiktokroom.

i looked at there post and saw pictures of me and sydney kissing.

i didn't even know what to do at this point. i had fucked up so much, i don't think i can reverse it.

hey guysssss. i hope you liked this chapter and don't worry, kio and addi will get back together, i'm just gonna have some things happen before they do:)