•chapter nine•

addi's pov

i woke up with the sun shining on my face. Wednesday. gosh i wish it was friday already.

i'm not ready to see anyone at school. especially jason.

i got ready and it was pretty warm today so i wore this:

•skip to school•

me and lexie walked in and i felt everyone's eyes on me.

i tried my best to ignore it. i don't even understand how people could be judging me for rejecting the most popular guy in school.

i haven't seen jason yet, and i prayed he wasn't at school today.

•skip to fourth period•

nothing happened throughout the day and fourth period was so boring. i had no friends in that class and finished all my work. we aren't allowed to have our phones in that class so i couldn't text kio. i have been texting him all day tho, he's so amazing.

i decided to just go to the bathroom because i was bored. i asked the teacher and started walking through the empty hallways to the bathroom.

i stepped into the bathroom and immediately felt that something was wrong, but i didn't know what.

no one else was in the bathroom so i thought i was just losing it for some reason. i decided to rinse my face in the cold water to try and snap out of it. i wasn't wearing any makeup today so my face was fine (lol that kinda sounds weird)

i lifted my head up and dried my face. when i opened my eyes, i saw....

jason

he was just standing there and looking at me

i jumped and started backing away from him. unfortunately, i was getting cornered the more i walked away from him.

"what do you want" i said, my voice was shaking.

"i want you babygirl" jason said while smirking and stepping closer to me

"can you just leave me alone" i said, still terrified

"aw are you scared," jason said mocking me "your little boyfriend isn't here to save you this time baby" he finished

i sat there, now completely cornered. my breath getting heavier and heavier in fear.

jason leaned in aggressively trying to kiss me, but i turned my head and he kissed my cheek.

"oh, your gonna regret that" jason said, clearly angry

he grabbed my arm really hard with one hand, then he aggressively grabbed my face with his other hand.

he pulled me in and kissed me, i obviously didn't kiss back. i tried to pull away, but i couldn't. i was now crying because i just wanted it to stop.

then, someone walked in.

"what the fuck?!" a girl yelled

jason turned around, not letting go of my arm.

i looked too.

it was cynthia. 

"leave cynthia" jason said all angry. he was scary when he was mad.

"wait hold on, addi, are you okay?" cynthia said, sounding concerned.

i was kinda shocked but i slowly shook my head no and she started walking closer, she held her hand out for me to take it.

she was being so nice. why?

jason pushes me against the wall, stopping me from going with cynthia.

heyyy guys!! i know this chapter is short and a little intense but....

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 130 READS. THATS LITERALLY CRAZY!!

also thank you to the people that added this book to your reading list🥺🥺❤️❤️