•chapter forty-one•

3 years later

addi's pov

hey guys, let me get you up to speed.

after that night in the hospital, me and kio started dating again.

he also stopped drinking and doing drugs, which was hard for him at first, but we got through it together and things are back to normal.

i'm now 19 and kio's 22.

lexie and josh are dating, and they are happier than ever

me and lexie both live in the sway house and i still visit the hype house since i'm still besties with all the girls. also, seeing nick isn't as awkward as it used to be, i think him and dixie have something going on, and i totally ship them.

my social media platform has taken off too.

i'm now an insta model and i have 16.4 mil on tik tok. i have 8 mil on insta

i've basically just been living the life since that night in the hospital.

i can't say the same for mads tho.

after her and jaden broke up, her bff katie and him have been getting closer

but you can learn more about that story in "my baby||jaden hossler story<3" ;)

look how clever i am lol, i combined the story's!

so on that note, this is the end, BUT i will be doing an update chapter every time i hit another 10k reads (if that doesn't make since, its like i will do a thank you chapter by updating it when i hit 20k reads, 30k reads, 40k reads and so on. if i even make it that far tho💀)

anyways, make sure you check out my jaden hossler book!

there might be occasional updates of addi and kio in that story too, so you'll have to read it to find out;)

thank you all for reading! ❤️🥺

(lmao i feel like i'm saying goodbye or some shit💀 i'm not tho lol. just go read my jaden book🥺🥺)